The nightmare scenario has happened for the rest of the College Football landscape.

Loam

All-SEC
Oct 20, 2014
We have a QB that isn't a Bus Driver. Instead, we have a legit play making QB who is without a doubt the best QB in the country. Tua is a shoe-in for the Heisman. He is also on a projection to becoming the #1 NFL Draft Pick when he declares. He is the ultimate weapon in College Football right now.

Used to, your only chance of beating Alabama was getting ahead of them by 14 or so points because their offense wasn't built to make a comeback. Used to, you had to pray their defense had an off game and you could catch them sleeping for a few big plays in the game. But now? If you want to beat Alabama this season, you're going to have to score 50 points to beat them because Alabama will be scoring 50+ on you for a fact. Scary huh?

6th in 10 coming and nobody is stopping us.

Roll Tide.

Last edited:

RammerJammer14

Hall of Fame
Aug 18, 2007
UA
I overheard a guy at work telling another guy, “Alabama always had great players at every position and their QBs were just good. And they steamrolled people. Now they have a great QB....it’s not fair. I wish he would just go to the draft next year”. It’s good to be the king.

CullmanTide

Hall of Fame
Jan 7, 2008
Cullman, Al
I overheard a guy at work telling another guy, “Alabama always had great players at every position and their QBs were just good. And they steamrolled people. Now they have a great QB....it’s not fair. I wish he would just go to the draft next year”. It’s good to be the king.
He must have been a barner.

uafan4life

Hall of Fame
Mar 30, 2001
Florence, AL
Granted, I don't have a lot of experience with carts and horses but that idiom never made sense to me. I mean, didn't everybody dealing with carts and horses place the cart before the horse? Why would you place the horse and then drag the cart to it? Wouldn't it be much easier to place the cart and then walk the horse to it?

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.