The nightmare scenario has happened for the rest of the College Football landscape.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

The nightmare scenario has happened for the rest of the College Football landscape.

We have a QB that isn't a Bus Driver. Instead, we have a legit play making QB who is without a doubt the best QB in the country. Tua is a shoe-in for the Heisman. He is also on a projection to becoming the #1 NFL Draft Pick when he declares. He is the ultimate weapon in College Football right now.

Used to, your only chance of beating Alabama was getting ahead of them by 14 or so points because their offense wasn't built to make a comeback. Used to, you had to pray their defense had an off game and you could catch them sleeping for a few big plays in the game. But now? If you want to beat Alabama this season, you're going to have to score 50 points to beat them because Alabama will be scoring 50+ on you for a fact. Scary huh?

6th in 10 coming and nobody is stopping us.

Roll Tide.
    Last edited by Loam; October 10th, 2018 at 09:19 PM.

2. Advertisement
    BamaNation Hall of Fame RammerJammer14's Avatar

Re: The nightmare scenario has happened for the rest of the College Football landscap

I overheard a guy at work telling another guy, “Alabama always had great players at every position and their QBs were just good. And they steamrolled people. Now they have a great QB....it’s not fair. I wish he would just go to the draft next year”. It’s good to be the king.
    -Why's it us Sergeant? Why us?
    -Because we're here lad. Nobody else. Just us.

-"I wish the ring had never come to me. I wish none of this had happened."
    -"So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us."

BamaNation Hall of Fame

Re: The nightmare scenario has happened for the rest of the College Football landscap

Wow there are starting to be so many “Scenarios” on here lately

BamaNation Hall of Fame MattinBama's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 81usaf92 View Post
    Wow there are starting to be so many “Scenarios” on here lately
    It's a classic scenario scenario.

The only scenario that I'm interested in is the one where Tua makes it to the end of the season uninjured.

BamaNation Hall of Fame

Quote Originally Posted by RammerJammer14 View Post
    I overheard a guy at work telling another guy, “Alabama always had great players at every position and their QBs were just good. And they steamrolled people. Now they have a great QB....it’s not fair. I wish he would just go to the draft next year”. It’s good to be the king.
    He must have been a barner.

BamaNation First Team

Was just listening to Finebaum bemoan Alabama sucking the life out of football. It’s good to be King!!

BamaNation All-American Intl.Aperture's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Loam View Post
    Tua is a shoe-in for the Heisman. He is also on a projection to becoming the #1 NFL Draft Pick when he declares.
    “And what's strange, what would be marvelous, is not that God should really exist; the marvel is that such an idea, the idea of the necessity of God, could enter the head of such a savage, vicious beast as man.”
    - Fyodor Dostoevsky, The Brothers Karamazov

BamaNation Hall of Fame uafan4life's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Intl.Aperture View Post
    Granted, I don't have a lot of experience with carts and horses but that idiom never made sense to me. I mean, didn't everybody dealing with carts and horses place the cart before the horse? Why would you place the horse and then drag the cart to it? Wouldn't it be much easier to place the cart and then walk the horse to it?
    I have yet to figure out why common sense and common courtesy are called common.
    - Unknown

Tradition is always under construction.
    - Nick Saban

BamaNation Second Team

Quote Originally Posted by dayhiker View Post
    The only scenario that I'm interested in is the one where Tua makes it to the end of the season uninjured.
    Concur.

BamaNation Third Team

Rat poison.
    JPaikman
    A Tide Fan in Silicon Valley

BamaNation Hall of Fame JBama_in_PCOLA's Avatar
    Andalusia, Alabama via Pensacola, Florida United States

Quote Originally Posted by dayhiker View Post
    The only scenario that I'm interested in is the one where Tua makes it through the playoffs uninjured.
    FIFY

Quote Originally Posted by JBama_in_PCOLA View Post
    FIFY
    Through the playoffs WOULD be the end of the season.