Imagine this playoff scenario

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
Imagine if someone were to ask Coach Saban a similar question.
The logical side of his personality would respond much the same as everyone else here. The coaching side, which can only focus on one game at a time, knows that thinking like this can destroy preparation and undermine a season. Fans can speculate. Coaches can only prepare.

CullmanTide

Hall of Fame
Jan 7, 2008
Cullman, Al
The logical side of his personality would respond much the same as everyone else here. The coaching side, which can only focus on one game at a time, knows that thinking like this can destroy preparation and undermine a season. Fans can speculate. Coaches can only prepare.
I think it would be humorous to watch him go ballistic.

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
Imagine if someone were to ask Coach Saban a similar question.

Something like this:

“You want to know about the playoff. Well, what makes you think we’re even gonna be in the playoff? There’s a lot of good teams out there. And you take things one game at a time and you don’t worry about what may never happen. A lot of teams mentally preparing for games that won’t ever be played. Awight? It doesn’t make a damn bit of difference what YOU think. It doesn’t make a damn bit of difference - quite frankly - what the committee thinks the ratings are RIGHT NOW! And it doesn’t really matter what your little polls designed to give you and the fans something to talk about say, either. We will approach this the way we ALWAYS have - with respect and preparation for the next opponent and NO MORE! And if we execute play after play like we are supposed to do, and if we succeed enough in following our process......then and only then can we even talk or think about it. And I’d appreciate it if you’d just STOP with all the hypothetical questions that don’t do anything except give you things to say and contribute nothing at all to the success of the team. And quite frankly this whole exercise in hypotheticals P ME OFF because it’s nothing but a distraction. And a distraction is a lack of focus. So I hope that’s the last I hear about the playoff until after the end of the season.

And that’s all I’m saying on that so QUIT ASKING! Now.....anybody got a question?

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.