Game Thread: OFFICIAL PREGAME THREAD - Bama vs. UMO Tigers...

Status
Not open for further replies.

CajunCrimson

Moderator (FB,BB) and Vinyl Enthusiast
Staff member
Mar 13, 2001
Breaux Bridge, La
I am running the NYC Virtual Marathon. I have missed on the lottery so many times that I jumped on this. When I finish I am guaranteed a spot in the actual NYC Marathon next year. I have to track my run with my Garmin and sync it to Strava. They pull the results from Strava and I am in. I had abdominal surgery in February and it has been a long road back. I am just excited to be running again.
I’m a virtual Nick Saban each weekend so I get ya. Good luck!!

crimson fan man

Hall of Fame
Aug 12, 2002
Athens Al
Just getting ready for some football. Got my cold beer in the cooler and my snacks lined up for the game. Like others said I just want to see some improvement by the defense. Coach Saban said on hey Coach that they had a good week of practice so most of the time that translates into them playing very well in the game.

Snuffy Smith

All-American
Sep 12, 2012
Huntsville, AL
Never been here during early early warm ups but the only 2 QBs on the field right now are Tua & Mac- but that may be normal

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
Never been here during early early warm ups but the only 2 QBs on the field right now are Tua & Mac- but that may be normal

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yep - because they are the holders. Jalen comes out later

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.