Game Thread: OFFICIAL PREGAME THREAD - Bama vs. UMO Tigers...

Status
Not open for further replies.

TUSCALOOSAHONOR

All-SEC
Oct 3, 2014
Slocomb, Al
www.facebook.com
It's been a long week with long hours for me. Worked through and survived a hurricane, helped clear roads, responded to emergency calls, helped people get some sort of electricity, heard from missing family, and wish I could help with more.
I rode by a high school football stadium last night, with all of its lights on and thought that there are some people that have died, some that are in desperate need of electricity, and we have a football field lit up like the 4th of July. It was just shock, probably, having to see and deal with a lot of people struggling and then seeing that.
Of course I know people need distractions away from real life stress and sports is an important part of rebuilding, dealing with catastrophes. I know I for one am looking forward to this game and destressing. Even though tomorrow I will try and cut trees off family's properties and help friends get portable electricity to their house all before the game.
So I wish you all a Rtr!
God Bless!
(Hopefully I didn't make this too nonfootball related if so feel free to delete, mods)

Toddrn

All-American
Nov 29, 2006
Woodstock, Ga
Lot's to do this morning, then smoking a couple of chickens for the game. Watch the who beat the dawgs. Then watch us tame the tigers. RTR

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA
Spend the afternoon in a dove field then relax and watch the Tide with an adult beverage ( or two ). " Is this heaven? I could have sworn it was heaven ". RTR !!

Last edited:

Chechem

Scout Team
Oct 6, 2018
Deep South
Spend the afternoon in a dove field then relax and watch the Tide with an adult beverage ( or two ). " Is this heaven? I could have sworn it was heaven ". RTR !!
Sounds like a winnah! I'm in front of the TV all day watching warmup games.

ROLL TIDE! :BigA:

cindym

All-SEC
Oct 14, 2009
saraland, al
Good morning my tide friends! Its a great day here down south its game day and we are getting our first taste of fall! Cant get any better than that!! RTR!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.