Game Thread: Florida v. Vandy

bamanut_aj

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2000
Spring Hill, TN
I don’t know who that big ol boy, next to Mason, staring down Grantham is, but he was ready.

I’ve heard the Florida staff was yelling to get the Vandy player off the field and over to the sideline so they could resume the game. Vandy obviously took offense to that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
I don’t know who that big ol boy, next to Mason, staring down Grantham is, but he was ready.

I’ve heard the Florida staff was yelling to get the Vandy player off the field and over to the sideline so they could resume the game. Vandy obviously took offense to that

From what I understand, Coach Mason came over to check on his player who was down....one of the Florida players chirped something out.....then Coach Mason started yelling back....then the Florida coaches started yelling back....then players began to spill out onto the field......and then Coach Mason and Coach Mullen hugged each other at mid-field after the game ended.

Coach Corso thought it was the most exciting play of the game...lol......

https://twitter.com/abc/status/https://twitter.com/KirkHerbstreit/status/1051236786117242880

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA

grantham has always been a tool. he has shown his butt a few times.

RT27

All-American
Aug 13, 2017
Fake punts, funny stuff, to fake a punt you have to be in a position to punt. I like that punts are so rare at Bama now why even consider FAKE lol

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
This isn't the first time that Grantham has come very close to getting in a fight. that's much worse than what most coaches do.
Yeah...to be honest - I could do without the yelling stuff. And the Georgia/Florida throat slash thing was a bit bush league.

Hell of a defensive coordinator though.

twofbyc

Hall of Fame
Oct 14, 2009
I think the Dawgs beat Florida by three touchdowns.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.