Game Thread: UGA at LSU

• Bama Gymnastics @ NCAA Championship Semi-finals (ESPN2 | TONIGHT - 4/18 @ 8pm CT). We will have a game thread going in the Women's Sports board. Come join us!

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
You see the UGA player rip Burrow's helmet off on the ground? I guess the more things change, the more they stay the same - UGA gonna play dirty.

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
I am not sure what to make of this game. Fromm looks lost. GA defense cannot stop the run. LSU receivers running wide open down the field.

Saban4Ever

All-American
Sep 27, 2016
Cobb County GA
I am not sure what to make of this game. Fromm looks lost. GA defense cannot stop the run. LSU receivers running wide open down the field.
Is LSU this good, or is UGA not as good as everyone thought? I want UGA to win to help BAMA's path to the SEC championship game, but right now it looks like BAMA v LSU game may decide the West. UGA looks like they may lose unless they try Justin Fields.

If it was in T'town I would feel good, but the game being at LSU is already making me nervous!

CrimsonForce

Hall of Fame
Dec 20, 2012
Fromm reminds me a lot of Jalen’s progression. Played really well as a true freshman but last year was probably his ceiling..

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.