Game Thread: UGA at LSU

bamaga

Hall of Fame
Apr 29, 2002
JAWJA
Justin Fields to open the second half? I doubt it , but Kirby copies everything else Nick Saban

bamaga

Hall of Fame
Apr 29, 2002
JAWJA
The feeling of Dawg nation was this is a party trip. Instead of hoping they win the game, they know they will , question was by how much. And have a good time doing it!

twofbyc

Suspended
Oct 14, 2009
Is LSU this good, or is UGA not as good as everyone thought? I want UGA to win to help BAMA's path to the SEC championship game, but right now it looks like BAMA v LSU game may decide the West. UGA looks like they may lose unless they try Justin Fields.

If it was in T'town I would feel good, but the game being at LSU is already making me nervous!
Don’t be - Who’s won’t beat Aggies at College Station. Aggies may not lose another game unless MSU can take em in starkvegas. Their defense is good, I think better than Georgia’s.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RTR2u

Hall of Fame
Nov 30, 2013
Georgia
Well, I was about to say that Fromm can order a cheeseburger and eat it too with all the time he has in the pocket, but LSU finally figured it out.

CrimsonForce

Hall of Fame
Dec 20, 2012
The biggest thing is that he doesn't have Chubb and Michel setting up his Play-Action anymore. He NEEDS the running game to work.
Not sure I agree with that. Holyfield and Swift are both averaging 7 yards per carry. Fromm isn’t seeing or is missing wide open WRs. The UGA run game had been strong..

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.