Game Thread: UGA at LSU

twofbyc

Hall of Fame
Oct 14, 2009
I think the whole Georgia team (including coaches) ate crawfish boiled in bayou water before the game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
Burrow doesn't have a great arm or great speed, but he does have the chest for this game.

tusks_n_raider

Hall of Fame
May 13, 2009
Mobile, AL
Not sure I agree with that. Holyfield and Swift are both averaging 7 yards per carry. Fromm isn’t seeing or is missing wide open WRs. The UGA run game had been strong..
Holyfield is averaging 7.4 YPC...... Swift is 4.9.

Last year Michel averaged 7.9 YPC and Chubb 6.0.

It's only a 1.5 YPC difference but they still don't seem like they are gashing the other team to set up Play-Action which was their bread and butter last year.

I haven't watched every game of their's this year though I admit.

twofbyc

Hall of Fame
Oct 14, 2009
Burrow doesn't have a great arm or great speed, but he does have the chest for this game.
His chest might have holes in it if he keeps running those options. He’s getting hammered.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

M2J

All-American
Jan 28, 2007
Fromm reminds me a lot of Jalen’s progression. Played really well as a true freshman but last year was probably his ceiling..
He's a true sophomore, won't be his ceiling. Much like I would say Jalen has improved this year.

I'm sure this has been brought up before, but our old friend Kirby has a long history of struggling with the hurry up offense with his defenses.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.