Game Thread: UGA at LSU

CrimsonForce

Hall of Fame
Dec 20, 2012
Holyfield is averaging 7.4 YPC...... Swift is 4.9.

Last year Michel averaged 7.9 YPC and Chubb 6.0.

It's only a 1.5 YPC difference but they still don't seem like they are gashing the other team to set up Play-Action which was their bread and butter last year.

I haven't watched every game of their's this year though I admit.
Fromm is 9/24 for 92 yards and an interception. That’s not on the running game. He’s regressed from last year and last year was his ceiling IMO..

TideMom2Boys

Hall of Fame
Nov 17, 2010
Alabama
LSU's defense seems legit to me. You know that game will be at night and the place will be LOUD. Should be a great game in November.

tusks_n_raider

Hall of Fame
May 13, 2009
Mobile, AL
Fromm is 9/24 for 92 yards and an interception. That’s not on the running game. He’s regressed from last year and last year was his ceiling IMO..
I don't disagree with that. It just seems like they are trying to openly pass more early and often and he's not doing well with that.

Whereas last year they kind of carefully brought him along with a strong running attack and passing off of that.

So maybe he's regressed.... or maybe they are trying to take the next step forward but he's not ready.... and/or both.

He does look awful though..... not disagreeing with that.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.