Game Thread: OFFICIAL POSTGAME THREAD - Bama v. UMO... - Page 4
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast
    BamaNation Hall of Fame rolltide_21's Avatar

Re: OFFICIAL POSTGAME THREAD - Bama v. UMO...

https://twitter.com/marq_burnett/sta...522344448?s=21

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If the SEC office reviews it he might not play next week.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bamabuzzard View Post
    He should have been ejected. What he did was uncalled for. What was about as bad was they put him back in the game.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

BamaNation All-American

Quote Originally Posted by crimsonaudio View Post
    Bama crushed an SEC foe, defense played great, and it looks like Bama made it through without any season-ending injuries.

Roll Tide.
    Thatís about all you can ask for....... Mizzou was supposed to have a high powered offense. But they got shut down....... shame some of their cheap shot artists didnít get ejected

BamaNation First Team Gallowglas's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BamaFlum View Post
    Would this be a Pyrrhic victory?
    It would hyperbole to say the victory was Pyrrhic. It wasn't as clean or as injury-free as I'd like, but it was hardly disastrous. If it had clearly set us up for a loss later then sure, but I don't think that happened. Tua had tweaked his leg before this game and I don't think he's seriously hurt.

BamaNation All-American

Quote Originally Posted by Keeter View Post
    Thatís about all you can ask for....... Mizzou was supposed to have a high powered offense. But they got shut down....... shame some of their cheap shot artists didnít get ejected
    If Raekwon doesnít get to play, then a few Mizzou players shouldnít get to play either

All things considered, 39 - 10 wasn't bad at all. If I recall correctly, 39 points is more than out season average last year. And we won a National Championship.

BamaNation Hall of Fame 81usaf92's Avatar

If Tua is still hurt this week then I wish we would ditch the heisman and start Hurts for Tennessee for Tua to have 3 weeks of rest for LSU. I believe Hurts is more than capable of beating Tennessee

BamaNation Hall of Fame deliveryman35's Avatar

Jalen had perhaps his best career game against Tennessee two years ago in Knoxville( think we won 49-10). I’m totally comfortable if he gets the start next week.
    "Football is a hard game. These spread coaches forget that. Until good defenses remind them." Gene Stallings

BamaNation First Team 12Namath12's Avatar

Raekwon was trying to take up for Mack Wilson, who had his leg illegally twisted by the lineman he was punching.

Not saying that was the correct behavior, but man those Mizzou thugs were trying to injure us in the trenches.

BamaNation Second Team

Quote Originally Posted by BamaMoon View Post
    I just tried to read a little of the 2nd half game thread (after Tua got hurt) and, once again, I'm reminded why I rarely follow the game threads.
    I usually never post in the game threads or much at all to be honest. In my opinion after Tua came out of the tent, when he didnít have assistants/staffers around him to lift his spirits, he looked a lil somber bordering on dejected on the sidelines. Iím hoping he is ok and I for one agree with B1G in that I hope they let Jalen start against Tennessee and only let Tua in if we absolutely have to so he can rest his knee. Without a doubt we need him down the home stretch.

BamaNation Hall of Fame

Quote Originally Posted by 81usaf92 View Post
    If Tua is still hurt this week then I wish we would ditch the heisman and start Hurts for Tennessee for Tua to have 3 weeks of rest for LSU. I believe Hurts is more than capable of beating Tennessee
    Agree completely. Open the playbook and thereís not a team on the schedule Bama canít beat with JH at QB.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    The supreme quality for leadership is unquestionably integrity. Without it, no real success is possible, no matter whether it is on a section gang, a football field, in an army, or in an office. Dwight D. Eisenhower

BamaNation All-American gtowntide's Avatar

I'm very pleased with our D tonight. We weren't perfect but this was a team averaging 37+ points a game and we held them to 10. We played much better than we did last week.

BamaNation All-American

Quote Originally Posted by deliveryman35 View Post
    Jalen had perhaps his best career game against Tennessee two years ago in Knoxville( think we won 49-10). I’m totally comfortable if he gets the start next week.
    If the defense plays to the max and the run game works, he could beat the crap out of them...... I bet Tua still
    Plays some though...... he wanted to go back in