Game Thread: OFFICIAL POSTGAME THREAD - Bama v. UMO...

Intl.Aperture

All-American
Aug 12, 2015
Chesapeake, Virginia
Ehh that was kinda disappointing that Alabama took their foot off the pedal in the 2nd half. Happy for the win but they still should have scored more.
Why? What would that have done?

We still scored and took the air out of the game and our defense still throttled a good offense.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

CrimsonSEC

Hall of Fame
Jan 8, 2007
Brewton
Would this be a Pyrrhic victory?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Don't think anyone had a serious injury unless something new comes out later. Just a lot of walking wounded. Like TideEngineer08 said, let's just get by TenorC and to the break and let the nicks heal.

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
Just hate seeing our guys getting banged up.
To be fair, it's game seven - this happens when the team plays eight games in a row almost every year. We're usually pretty beat up by the time we get to the tennessee game, but the break after that makes the tough final four game tolerable.

deliveryman35

Hall of Fame
Jul 26, 2003
Gadsden, AL
Any win in conference is good. I saw a lot of improvement on D from last week. Im concerned about a letdown next week. After that, we will face a very hungry and talented team in Baton Rouge. If a former big 12 team like Mizzou can hold us to 39 pts on our home field with this qb that we have, I really think LSU is capable of holding us under 30 in their house. I think we will win but it will be an absolute dog fight.

RollTide_HTTR

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2017
I'm not going to lie that game was a bit of a nightmare IMO. We're really good and all but Tua was a bit off all night possibly/probably because of his knee, Raekwon Davis should not have been allowed back in the game, Devonta Smith injury, and Ruggs injury. Even if none of them are going to be problems long term it still felt nightmarish watching the game.

Bamabuzzard

FB Moderator
Staff member
Aug 15, 2004
Where ever there's BBQ, Bourbon & Football
Glad we had a little bit of a tough game. Still haven't peaked and we have a lot to work on. I hope Tua, Ruggs, and Smith can get back to 100% soon. I don't won't those injuries to linger too long.

R. Davis needs to calm down just a bit.
He should have been ejected. What he did was uncalled for. What was about as bad was they put him back in the game.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC
I just tried to read a little of the 2nd half game thread (after Tua got hurt) and, once again, I'm reminded why I rarely follow the game threads.

Con

Hall of Fame
Dec 19, 2006
Northern Hemisphere
He should have been ejected. What he did was uncalled for. What was about as bad was they put him back in the game.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
I imagine there will be some "internal punishment" but I agree with you, he shouldn't have been allowed back in the game. I have always thought he was a live wire, but come on Raekwon.

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
I wonder if Saban will start Jalen against TN. IMO, you could beat them handily with Jalen at QB and let Tua have 3 full weeks to rest that knee.

PA Tide Fan

All-American
Dec 11, 2014
Lancaster, PA
I wonder if Saban will start Jalen against TN. IMO, you could beat them handily with Jalen at QB and let Tua have 3 full weeks to rest that knee.
That would seem to be the safest move. That would allow him to still use Tua if things aren't going well with Jalen.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.