Best Play

bamafan37

1st Team
Feb 2, 2005
What is the best play in the game, or the play that you go to and you know you will get some good yardage. I like i-form normal HB slam, shotgun normal pa read, and FB over. Also, there is a common route in several plays, not sure what it would be called though. The slot reciever runs straight to the sideline, and if the D is in the nickel, with a LB covering that slot reciever, you can get behind the D for some VERY long gains.

My bread and butter:

-HB Iso out of the I-Formation
-Power Option out of the Strong-I
-Any play action pass in the goal-line formation. What I do is put two recievers in at tight end. If I get a 2nd and 1 or 3rd and 1 situation, I'll call goal-line. I'll hot route the reciever straight down the field. 9 times out of 10(10 being the time the computer sends blitz), all you have to do is lob the ball and get a HUGE reception.

Crimson Pig

1st Team
Nov 29, 2004
Well...

I like...

My favorite play first
Ace Bunch - Fade Delay
to Tyrone Prothro after he cuts back in...always a sure thing up the middle.

Ace Big TE WR - HB Dive
always good for at least 6..and if you can't hit it up the middle, there's usually sufficient blocking on the right to spin out and break for a first down.

Ace Big - PA Seam
to Prothro cutting back inside.

Strong Normal - HB Angle
bring Darby in motion to the left, as soon as he starts to run left(after moving forward)snap the ball and hit him when he cuts into the middle. Good for about 8 or 9.

Shotgun Spread - HB Direct
Always good, either to the right or the left. I'm good to the right. First Down everytime.

Shotgun Spread - PA Read
Caddell goes deep...he goes up and GETS IT! To the 30, the 20, the 15, 10, 5, TOUCHDOWN!

WR Slot - FL Middle
anybody on the left that's open.

WR Slot - Curl Flats
to Prothro, good for a 2nd and short

Ace Big TE WR - Countrer TE Trap
if needed, bring the right tight-end over to the left to block. Good about 80% of the time.

I play both sides very well. I run the ball first and foremost. That's just what I do. I can run anything to anywhere. Passing...eh...it's there. I'm more into timing than anything...and burning guys deep. Hope this helps.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.