The good, the bad and the ugly.... Mizzou style:

Bama Lee

All-American
Oct 13, 1999
Dallas, TX
The Good- offense overall is fantastic

The bad- a lot could go here.... LB play still sub par, OL struggles with run blocking, and what the heck is wrong with our punter.

The ugly- injuries

PS- Everyone should give extra thanks that you aren’t an Auburn fan!

nickcut

BamaNation Citizen
Oct 3, 2015
The Good: Our running game improved, defense played great

The bad: Tua may have had a "bad" game?

The ugly: The injuries / punting

tusks_n_raider

Hall of Fame
May 13, 2009
Mobile, AL
The Good: We Won, Najee, Damien, and Josh all had 50+ yards rushing, Jeudy and Smitty both had 100 yards rec, and the team rolled up 564 Total Yards.

The Bad: a few peoples reactions/critiques of Tua struggling(while banged up) and he STILL went 12 for 20 for 265 yards and 3 TD's in the FIRST HALF......and had another 100 yards and 2 TD's taken away by ticky-tack flags.

Red Zone Efficiency was not up to our standard this week despite the Total Yards.

The Ugly: The Injuries to Tua, Smitty, Ruggs III, Missouri's thuggery/dirty plays in general, horrible officiating

The Absolutely Flipping RIDICULOUS: Punting (bench him), Davis throwing haymakers, that one dude who tried to rip Ruggs III's leg off.

Ledsteplin

Hall of Fame
Nov 20, 2013
Florence, Alabama
The Good - No other top 25 team scored 50 either.

The Bad - Injuries that hopefully aren't serious.

The Ugly - Downright dirty playing by the Mizzou thugs.

mulletover

All-SEC
Dec 1, 2009
Cullman Alabama
Good - Bama D stepping up, takeaways, we got the Win.

Bad - special teams, unfortunately it's a liability.

Ugly - Injuries, officiating and lack of sportsmanship. The whining from the ESPN announcers who clearly loved them some Mizzou.

bamacon

Hall of Fame
Apr 11, 2008
College Football's Mecca, Tuscaloosa
Good- Defensive unit was playing a lot better as a group

Bad- dings, dings, and more dings

Ugly- mizzou has some nasty nasty players. While I was disappointed that Raekwon finally reacted I can understand why. I surprised that no one got injured. They were jabbing our guys and going to and under the DL face masks ALL GAME and not one call! Dude I was screaming. The refs were ATROCIOUS! Brian Griese was crap too!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CajunCrimson

Moderator (FB,BB) and Vinyl Enthusiast
Staff member
Mar 13, 2001
Breaux Bridge, La
I may just need to step away from the post game reviews for the next 24 hours. The team played amazingly well last night. Game was never in doubt.

Their TD was a direct result of the blown holding call which lead to his fumble on a bad knee. Tua played amazing with a sprained knee. He put passes where it was our WR or nothing most of the game

The OL and DL played fantastic despite nasty play from their linemen and lbs. lots of extra pushes dives piling on etc. very dirty team.

I have zero complaints. Get DeLong a stiff drink at kickoff. Just enough to relax him

Otherwise RTR. You dominated

CajunCrimson

Moderator (FB,BB) and Vinyl Enthusiast
Staff member
Mar 13, 2001
Breaux Bridge, La
The Good: Jerry Juedy, Defense, run blocking is showing up, field goals(!)

The Bad: garbage flag, injuries, punting

The Ugly: Mizzou’s dirty play on many occasions, Davis’ response, Aubarn
To me Davis wasn’t responding like a thug. He was reacting emotionally in defense of a teammate. The moment was rough. But the long term emotional benefit of that moment will be huge. The team found their chemistry a bit last night. They have needed that. The OL found some of that too.

They absolutely destroy UT this week. 50+ victory.

Ole Man Dan

Hall of Fame
Apr 21, 2008
Gadsden, Al.
THE GOOD..... We are 7 and 0
THE BAD........ Injuries. Tua going down was tough.
Jalen stepped up to the plate and played very well...
THE UGLY....... A 12 yard punt. Come on man.
We could pick a Punter of the week out of the Student Body. :(

Last edited:

teamplayer

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2001
cullman, al, usa
Good- The offense wasn't quite as sharp as what we have seen, yet we still scored 39. The defense played with a little more fire.

Bad- The injuries are concerning, but they always are at this time of the year. We need to handle UT and get to the bye week.

Ugly- I will not say anything bad about the player, but his 12 yard punt was terrible. I think he needs some time off to get his mojo back, or maybe give him that stiff drink that someone else mentioned. I think it was Michael Proctor who used to smoke like a chimney. Maybe he could start smoking. Hahaha.

NationalTitles18

TideFans Legend
May 25, 2003
Mountainous Northern California
Good: Jalen and the rest of the (remaining) offense have stepped up their game. Also, kicking (FG) has improved and I wonder if changing to Mac had a role there

Bad: Injuries

Ugly: Punting. Can we just go for it every time? Dirty play by Mizzou players. RD responded badly to it but it was still a response to it.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.