Forget 24 hrs. It is time to hate the vols again

aerospace_ray

All-American
Oct 5, 2009
Alabama
"I just dislike Auburn" ;) ok maybe a little more....
My hate for UT is 24/7/365 PLUS +1 (leap years) and that's a natural fact...:biggrin:

2) What is your favorite TSIO game you attended?
It was a beautiful Oct day back in the 20th century, specifically 1993 at Legion Field I believe.... when the deuce(#2-D.Palmer) tied the game on a epic 2 pt conversion play. I have never loved the looks for a rival fan bases silent, lifeless expressions than those moments after that glorious play. :biggrin2: RTR

Lovthablues

BamaNation Citizen
Jan 18, 2018
Alexandria, Al
Seeing Fat Phil on the sidelines during the Auburn game was enough to make me hate him and the Vols with renewed vigor! Vol fans are suddenly cocky again, time to bring them back to reality!

RT27

All-American
Aug 13, 2017
I hate UT and now feel sorry for them. The beat downs have just been going on for so long, but we will do it once again. And I will enjoy it very much. ROLL TIDE

bamacpa

All-American
Jul 19, 2006
I say this every year, because it's true. Mike Dubose has a more recent SEC title than Tennessee !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

twofbyc

Hall of Fame
Oct 14, 2009
The Tennessee duds were wrong and green
The color of poop and their eyes had a sheen
They had no nerves and shinny for blood
Thank God there never was a team like the Tennessee duds

Sorry DW. I like the song but I hate unowho

bamacpa

All-American
Jul 19, 2006
I saw a funny tweet, saying UT hadn't beat Bama since Hunter Renfrow was a freshman at Clemson.

BamaMan09

All-SEC
Feb 26, 2009
Heard some local talking heads saying “trap” game and the U word........ I guess they expect Bama to lay down and give up........
Based on your location, I'm guessing those people were likely UGA homers. People are desperate to see us lose. So obvious.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.