deaR Dr. Moo

Redwood Forrest

Hall of Fame
Sep 19, 2003
Boaz, AL USA
dockter Moo,

can ewe hepp me out. i have been a-trying to find my cuzzin Elmo and his gal fiend Luller Maye but they are a missin. I have looked all over the trailer park and everone is missing. I went to the mall on wire road but all I could see wuz bammers strutting around wearing their stuff. I cuddent find even one Auburn fan nowhere. What cudd have happened to them%. What should I do? I needs to talk at elmo.

this here is goobeR a-riten to you'ens.

Dear Goober,
I am afraid I have bad news for you. I can't find my Auburn fan friends either. Even their Auburn flags are gone from their front porches and the stickers on their trucks and tractors have been blacked out. I confess I don't know what to do because I think they may be with the Auburn O-line that has not been seen in a while. This is getting spooky because they are saying our QB was missing yesterday too. I figure they may turn up again if we win another game, but don't hold your breath.

Thank You for writing Goober.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.