Tua's Knee

rtrbama1

1st Team
May 31, 2015
I bet Tua got scoped after the Arkansas game, not the Missouri game. And then played through it last week vs. Missouri. That's the explanation that makes the most sense to me. That would explain why Saban said he was doing better this week than last week. And why so much time was spent checking him out in the tent. Also why he was having so much trouble bending his leg on his follow-through. That would have been only 6 days after having a scope. Would also explain why so many people online with "inside" contacts said he was already scoped.

Snuffy Smith

All-American
Sep 12, 2012
Huntsville, AL
I bet Tua got scoped after the Arkansas game, not the Missouri game. And then played through it last week vs. Missouri. That's the explanation that makes the most sense to me. That would explain why Saban said he was doing better this week than last week. And why so much time was spent checking him out in the tent. Also why he was having so much trouble bending his leg on his follow-through. That would have been only 6 days after having a scope. Would also explain why so many people online with "inside" contacts said he was already scoped.
During warmups last week he was constantly flexing that leg - lifting it up and pulling it up towards his chest. He never looked fully comfortable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BamaInBham

All-American
Feb 14, 2007
What is Saban's motivation for covering it up?

rtrbama1

1st Team
May 31, 2015
I wouldn’t call it that. He’s doing what nearly all coaches would do. Limiting the medical information out there about this players.
Exactly. Some teams like to twist knees and take other cheap shots. See Missouri.

UAH

All-American
Nov 27, 2017
Exactly. Some teams like to twist knees and take other cheap shots. See Missouri.
I would say the knee twisting incident is the most egregious and obvious foul I have witnessed in football. Yet Raekwon is the one missing playing time. If there were not phone calls made to UM from the league office it is a significant oversight!

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
I would say the knee twisting incident is the most egregious and obvious foul I have witnessed in football. Yet Raekwon is the one missing playing time. If there were not phone calls made to UM from the league office it is a significant oversight!
I missed anything about suspension. All I remember is Saban saying it would be handled "internally"...

uafan4life

Hall of Fame
Mar 30, 2001
Florence, AL
I missed anything about suspension. All I remember is Saban saying it would be handled "internally"...
Yes but - while he didn't say Raekwon would be suspended, per se - Saban did say he expected it to affect his playing time.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.