Tua's Knee

JustNeedMe81

Hall of Fame
Sep 30, 2011
Huntsville, Al
I don't care if Tua had procedure done or not. I would like to see Tua play for 1 quarter before taking a rest. We have a bye week coming up. That gives him enough time to heal up and be ready to go.

bamanut_aj

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2000
Spring Hill, TN
If it’s me, I dress him, and sit him. Hopefully he’s not needed, he gets the bye week, and he’s ready for lsu

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
I wondered that too. I bet it's also a great way for the surgical device rep to not be allowed back on campus.
The confusion has been that a couple here have said that it's a HIPAA violation for our member to repeat what he heard in his boss's office and start this thread. This is not true. The violation occurred when the AD employee originally repeated the information to someone...

Last edited:

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
The best part of this thread is watching a bunch of old out of touch dudes trying to decipher a two word tweet from a college kid.

:biggrin:
Yeah, I asked my 18 year old son what "shake back" meant this morning since I had to look it up and he instantly said overcome adversity. These kids know this stuff, but at least my boys don't use urban slang around me. I think that they know that I would be utterly lost.

mlh

All-American
Apr 28, 2004
I think we can beat UT with either Jalen or Mac Jones at QB. Even if the info is not correct and Tua just has a sprain or something, I'd sit him for UT unless we need him to bail us out. Of course, if he's having or had the knee scoped, then he needs to sit out the UT game regardless what happens.

The Ols

Hall of Fame
Jul 8, 2012
Cumming,Ga.
RETRACTED...Just to clarify, you want him out there post surgery just because?
I don't care if Tua had procedure done or not. I would like to see Tua play for 1 quarter before taking a rest. We have a bye week coming up. That gives him enough time to heal up and be ready to go.

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
We learned from last year's loss to Auburn that no single game is more important than the larger goal. The goal is to win a national championship. TN is important because the game is next, but Tua is ESSENTIAL to a national title run. Heck, his health is essential to the next 2 national title runs.

Let Tua heal up. Let the team do its thing against TN. Whatever happens, happens. Because you are not losing to LSU or anyone else with Tua healthy.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.