Tua's Knee

RollTide_HTTR

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2017
We learned from last year's loss to Auburn that no single game is more important than the larger goal. The goal is to win a national championship. TN is important because the game is next, but Tua is ESSENTIAL to a national title run. Heck, his health is essential to the next 2 national title runs.

Let Tua heal up. Let the team do its thing against TN. Whatever happens, happens. Because you are not losing to LSU or anyone else with Tua healthy.
Agreed. Even if Tennessee were to somehow beat us with Jalen at QB it wouldn't matter when it comes to the ultimate goal. Just have to win out.

As much as I'd like to hang 100 on them this game vs them literally doesn't matter. Kinda like the iron bowl last year except this game matters even less.

JustNeedMe81

Hall of Fame
Sep 30, 2011
Huntsville, Al
RETRACTED...Just to clarify, you want him out there post surgery just because?
What I was saying.. Tua is probably going to play this weekend, whether he had procedure or not. NO matter what, I just want him in game for 1 series and call it a day. If Tua was out this week, we will know by today.

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
What I was saying.. Tua is probably going to play this weekend, whether he had procedure or not. NO matter what, I just want him in game for 1 series and call it a day. If Tua was out this week, we will know by today.
Not necessarily. There are things being said from pretty credible sources that indicate both sides of the argument of the severity of the injury. But all agree that it isn’t severe enough to keep him out for LSU. We won’t know for a fact until CNS’s press conference today or unless something official leaks. But I would be prepared for the real possibility that Jalen starts this week.

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
Not necessarily. There are things being said from pretty credible sources that indicate both sides of the argument of the severity of the injury. But all agree that it isn’t severe enough to keep him out for LSU. We won’t know for a fact until CNS’s press conference today or unless something official leaks. But I would be prepared for the real possibility that Jalen starts this week.
I also would not assume that Saban will announce anything. Why help Pruitt? Make him prepare for Tua.

MattinBama

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2007

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
I see a lot of the lingo and hear it from the younguns so I usually know what they're saying even though I think most of their slang is really awful. Pretty much me interacting with my youngest nephew:

And Titus is like 8 months behind Montgomery on these things, which is about 4 months behind the rest of the country.

MattinBama

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2007
And Titus is like 8 months behind Montgomery on these things, which is about 4 months behind the rest of the country.
What are you talking about? Titus is the go-to spot for all the coolest trend-setters. I mean we finally got a Subway as our only non-gas station restaurant a few years back and everything.

dayhiker

FB|BB Moderator
Staff member
Dec 8, 2000
Pell City, AL
The confusion has been that a couple here have said that it's a HIPAA violation for our member to repeat what he heard in his boss's office and start this thread. This is not true. The violation occurred when the AD employee originally repeated the information to someone...
I agree on where the HIPAA thing came into play. I'm just surprised that the surgical device rep ran his mouth. My comment about not being back on campus was from the business end of things once it's found out where the leak came from.

twofbyc

Hall of Fame
Oct 14, 2009
I think you are spot on. They would be playing hard anyway, but if Jalen is starting there will be no problem motivating the troops.
“Motivating the troops” to play Tennessee?????

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PA Tide Fan

All-American
Dec 11, 2014
Lancaster, PA
Maybe the whole tweet means nothing. Some have speculated elsewhere that it means he'll be out 1-3 weeks (games). I just thought I'd let everyone see it and get a little feedback. Looks like everyone is just as stumped by it as I am. Coach Saban will probably let us all know soon.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.