Coach Corso segment on Herbie's Twitter - hilarious!

Skeeterpop

Hall of Fame
Jul 18, 2008
I hate it, but he is not going to be around the set much longer. I do give ESPN and Herbie a lot of credit for doing everything they can to keep him a part of the team. Hats off to them for that. I dont give them much props often but they deserve it for Coach.

Con

Hall of Fame
Dec 19, 2006
Northern Hemisphere
I hate it, but he is not going to be around the set much longer. I do give ESPN and Herbie a lot of credit for doing everything they can to keep him a part of the team. Hats off to them for that. I dont give them much props often but they deserve it for Coach.
It is very fun to watch him and especially how the young guys like Herbie take care of him.

Go Bama

Hall of Fame
Dec 6, 2009
16outa17essee
What a great video. Corso seems like he’s recovered quite a bit and feels better than in past years. I miss that little hand gesture he used to do.

Herbie is is a great guy and he definitely looks after Coach. I still watch GameDay because Herbie and Rece are the two most level headed analysts in the game.

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011
I wish they would retire Corso and have him do his mascot head thing from his living room.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.