Tennessee Game Day Activities

dmance

Jan 7, 2015
I'm going to Knoxville this weekend. Any suggestions on what to go experience before the game? I live in Chattanooga but haven't been to the pregame stuff there. Should I just stick with the Bama Fans? LOL

Bama_N_Va

1st Team
Aug 16, 2017
Re: Tennesse Game Day Activities

I'm going to Knoxville this weekend. Any suggestions on what to go experience before the game? I live in Chattanooga but haven't been to the pregame stuff there. Should I just stick with the Bama Fans? LOL
Yes, this way you avoid having to detox [your body] and throw your clothes away...

BayouBama75

All-SEC
Dec 7, 2001
Knoxville, TN

I am going to the game as well but I live in Knoxville. The people I hang around with in Knoxville don't give me a hard time about being a Bama fan since we win so much. I have been in Knoxville for about 3 years. I met a woman from Knoxville at the beach after my wife passed away a while back. We have been married 2.5 years,.
I know everyone from Bama hate Fulmer but the fans I have been around haven't been that bad. Maybe it is because they all know my wife so good.

I hope it is a significant win like the last two years. RTR

dmance

Jan 7, 2015

Yeah I'm from Chattanooga born and raised and know the vol fans and have no problem with them. Love to jig with them. But back to my question is there any pregame stuff that might be fun to watch or attend without looking too out of place?

edwd58

All-American
Aug 2, 2006

If you have more than three teeth, you'll look out of place anywhere on campus - and people will stare and point at you. They don't mean you any harm, but at the same time, always use the buddy system. ;)

Toddrn

All-American
Nov 29, 2006
Woodstock, Ga

I would go to Bea's in Chattanooga and eat before going to the game. Man I love that place been eating there my whole life. RTR
Yeah I'm from Chattanooga born and raised and know the vol fans and have no problem with them. Love to jig with them. But back to my question is there any pregame stuff that might be fun to watch or attend without looking too out of place?

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC

I am going to the game as well but I live in Knoxville. The people I hang around with in Knoxville don't give me a hard time about being a Bama fan since we win so much. I have been in Knoxville for about 3 years. I met a woman from Knoxville at the beach after my wife passed away a while back. We have been married 2.5 years,.
I know everyone from Bama hate Fulmer but the fans I have been around haven't been that bad. Maybe it is because they all know my wife so good.

I hope it is a significant win like the last two years. RTR
Congrats on that! I lived in east Tenn. back in the early 90's and, although this was before the Tenn. fiasco that lead to our probation with the NCAA, I had great Vol friends. We had a jovial relationship and respect for each other and we knew football was just a game and friendship and relationships are more important.

The people that we should "hate" in Tenn. aren't the common fans but the PTB that did to us what should have never happened. They deserve this losing streak they are in to us much, much more than the common Vol fan who is typically just a good ole boy.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.