Johnathan Kongbo's career at TN is over

4Q Basket Case

FB|BB Moderator
Staff member
Nov 8, 2004
Tuscaloosa
I hate it for Kongbo. I remember when we recruited him, and wish him a speedy recovery.

But as to the effect his cheap-shot injury has on the arnge program, I shed no tears.

Those guys tried to shut us down, and with the he help of both the NCAA and the SEC office, they came within a speck of dandruff on the end of a hair on a gnat's butt of doing it.

One day, I may have some explaining to do to a Guy who needs no lie detector. But I'll never forget, much less forgive, those misbegotten products of crimes against nature. I can recite their names like Arya Stark can recite her list. If they never win another game in any sport whatsoever, it will elicit no pity from me.

The only reason I wish Pruitt any success is that I view him as possible dark horse successor to Saban....if he wrings a few meaningful wins out of that mountain of stinking toxic waste that is the UTe football program.

Did I say that I hate UTe, and will until the instant I die?

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.