Hall of Fame
Sep 30, 2011
Huntsville, Al

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
Yeah, they are even thinner than Bama is at that position.................someone with little experience will come in..............and there is where the schwerpunkt may be........crack the line, and run all over them
And they'll be missing their leading tackler (LB Bituli) for the first half of the Bama game due to a targeting call in the second half of the AU game...

What a shame.

Snuffy Smith

All-American
Sep 12, 2012
Huntsville, AL
And they'll be missing their leading tackler (LB Bituli) for the first half of the Bama game due to a targeting call in the second half of the AU game...

What a shame.
Didn’t you hear? According to ITAT that was an SEC conspiracy to keep him out of the first half of our game next week.

Pretty certain REC is behind it all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
I wondered when I saw him on crutches on the sideline. Tough break for him. Roll Tide!

BamaMan09

All-SEC
Feb 26, 2009
Is he the next in the line of careers ended by that piece of crap cox and his so called "blocking"?
Cox is a coward. Players that resort to cheap shots like that are compensating for a lack of athleticism and sportsmanship. Then he had the audacity to come over and pat him on the back afterwards. What a punk. Not that I like Tennessee in any way but that's Bush league stuff.

BamaMan09

All-SEC
Feb 26, 2009
For the record, Chandler Cox is the one who ended Hootie Jones' season last year when he gave him a cheap shot in the game down in the cow pasture. The same exact injury. Someone needs to give him a dose of his own medicine.

Evil Crimson Dragon

Hall of Fame
Feb 4, 2018
Marietta, GA
For the record, Chandler Cox is the one who ended Hootie Jones' season last year when he gave him a cheap shot in the game down in the cow pasture. The same exact injury. Someone needs to give him a dose of his own medicine.
Someone should let the SEC office know his antics won’t be tolerated.......he tries again he pays for it

russtang

All-American
Apr 11, 2007
Central Alabama
www.uniquetitanium.com
I'm pretty sure there is at least one other player cox has taken out that way but I can't remember what team he was on.
That's the ONLY thing that worries me about playing AU.

gman4tide

All-SEC
Nov 21, 2005
Flint Creek
Thats what i was thinking. And i dont think those are the only two. He also patted hootie on the back iirc. The block has no bearing on the play, but he's too cowardly to just body anyone up. Gonna torpedo another knee.

BamaMan09

All-SEC
Feb 26, 2009
Someone should let the SEC office know his antics won’t be tolerated.......he tries again he pays for it
Doubtful anything would come of it. The SEC office lets Auburn slide on a lot of things. Politics. Not right in any way but that's the reality.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.