It’s “ I hate my schedule” week in the SEC. Who do you got?

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
Last week RW got on the board with the best record. Remember perfect scores with the best overall is 3 points, and having the best record but not a perfect score is 1 point.

Ranking
1. Bamaville 3
2. Redwood 1

This week we have a lot of bad teams either playing each other or playing interesting non p5 fbs teams.

1)Tulsa@ Arkansas- I should really go with an improved Arkansas team, but Tulsa isn’t bad and has hung in the ring with some good teams. Combine that with too emotionally draining losses and I smell upset and toilet bowl tickets for the hogs. I got Tulsa

2) Auburn @ Ole Miss- good lord who do you take????? I guess I’ll take Ole Miss because they aren’t in a big mess in the locker room and they are at home. Ole Miss

3) Memphis @ Mizzou- Memphis is a good team but they are coming off an emotional loss against UCF. I got Mizzou

4) MSU @ LSU- LSU should be the clear winner since they dawgspanked UGA .... right? I would say so but after looking at the line and then looking at the past two years I see a trend of frustrations from Arranda defenses against Fitzgerald. I think both teams are emotional roller coasters, but MSU has had an off week to get control of their emotions. I got MSU

5) Vandy @ UK- I got UK

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
I'll take Arkansas, Auburn, Mizzou, LSU and UK. I don't really feel good about any of those picks.

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
Arky – lots and lots of points will be scored and closer than you think.
Landsharkrebelbears – auburn is a dumpster fire that someone just poured gasoline on and then tossed in a grenade.
Mizzou – Memphis will let UCF beat them twice
7SU - just because they are at home.
Wildcats – if Kentucky had won against A&M, I would actually have them losing this game.

Saban4Ever

All-American
Sep 27, 2016
Cobb County GA
I hope LSU loses to Miss State but I doubt it since it’s at LSU. It’s more likely LSU loses to Texas AM at College Station, which would make me very happy. I don’t want our game at LSU to decide the West.

BAMAVILLE

Moderator (FB,BB,REC)
Staff member
Jan 9, 2014
The Hawgs–Tulsa is good but I think Arky is putting things together

Ole Sis–Not seeing how the Barn can muster up enough offense to win this one.

Mizzu–they will have their main receivers back

MSU–Just seems like one of those games MSU would win and LSU would lose.

UK-No knock on Vandy but, won't be surprised if Snell goes for 200 in this game.

BamaMan09

All-SEC
Feb 26, 2009
LSU is a good team but I also feel like Georgia was overvalued going into this year. That game Saturday reminded me of the 2010 Alabama-South Carolina game. LSU whipped Georgia from the opening play and never looked back.

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
1)Tulsa@ Arkansas- I should really go with an improved Arkansas team, but Tulsa isn’t bad and has hung in the ring with some good teams. Combine that with too emotionally draining losses and I smell upset and toilet bowl tickets for the hogs. I got Tulsa
Arkansas is a dumpster fire. Tulsa

2) Auburn @ Ole Miss- good lord who do you take????? I guess I’ll take Ole Miss because they aren’t in a big mess in the locker room and they are at home. Ole Miss
Auburn SHOULD win this.....which means they probably won't......Ole Miss

3) Memphis @ Mizzou- Memphis is a good team but they are coming off an emotional loss against UCF. I got Mizzou
Missouri

4) MSU @ LSU- LSU should be the clear winner since they dawgspanked UGA .... right? I would say so but after looking at the line and then looking at the past two years I see a trend of frustrations from Arranda defenses against Fitzgerald. I think both teams are emotional roller coasters, but MSU has had an off week to get control of their emotions. I got MSU
LSU

5) Vandy @ UK- I got UK

Gotta go with the KY's....

Go Bama

Hall of Fame
Dec 6, 2009
16outa17essee
Arky ... they’re only a camp fire

Barn ... worst offensive line in the conference vs the worst defense. Who knows.

Mizzou ... Memphis gave Central Florida all they wanted but I think Mizzou is pretty good.

LSU

Kentucky ... Snell is just a really good football player. They’ve got a shot at winning the east.

BamaBoySince89

All-American
Aug 13, 2016
Harvest, AL
At this point I don't expect much from Arkansas, so I'll go Tulsa

You would think Auburn would get it together but I don't trust that offense to match scores with OM if it came down to a shootout

Mizzou is good enough to win so I'll say they will....but still....

LSU should win, matter fact I want em to so they can meet reality check pt. 2 in two weeks

For some reason this is a game Kentucky should win and Vanderbilt should loose but they seem to do the opposite at times...this one is a toss up IMO

uaintn

All-American
Aug 2, 2000
franklin, tennessee, usa
Blech. These should be entertaining games, and therefore hard to pick.

1. Arkansas (if Storey plays and maybe even if not)
2. Mississippi. Barney's dbs are not very good unless they are allowed to mug the receivers. OM's QB and WRs are very good. I'm not sure OM can stop Barney's offense either, but Barney can. Taking the over.
3. Missouri has its best WR back (I hear) and I expect them to take care of Memphis.
4. LSU (barely, and I won't be sad if I'm wrong). MSU had a week off to prepare, but it's in Red Stick and if you stop Fitzgerald, you stop MSU. I think LSU has the D to stop him.
5. KY over VU.

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
LSU is a good team but I also feel like Georgia was overvalued going into this year. That game Saturday reminded me of the 2010 Alabama-South Carolina game. LSU whipped Georgia from the opening play and never looked back.
i think it was a combination of that and uga believing their hype and thinking they were going to cruise to the sec champ and playoff this year.

after all, they were zero seconds away from winning the national championship last year. you cannot get any closer than that.

BAMAVILLE

Moderator (FB,BB,REC)
Staff member
Jan 9, 2014
i think it was a combination of that and uga believing their hype and thinking they were going to cruise to the sec champ and playoff this year.

after all, they were zero seconds away from winning the national championship last year. you cannot get any closer than that.
They were also zero seconds away from losing as well lol :)

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville

tusks_n_raider

Hall of Fame
May 13, 2009
Mobile, AL
Well I went from 2-3 the first week to 3-2 last week. Boy I've been pretty terrible so far.... need to improve my 5-5 record....

1) Arkansas - Don't feel good about this pick because Tulsa has played Texas and USF tight.....but the Hogs seem to be close to turning their season improvement into a few Wins.

2) Ole Miss - Auburn is a WAY worse dumpster fire than I had thought. Ole Miss isn't good but they can score points whereas Auburn cannot.

3) Mizzou - Memphis has feasted on cupcakes and has been beaten by anyone with a pulse. I look for Missouri to bounce back here.

4) LSU - I'm still not sold on the Bayou Bengals as a Top 5-10 team. But they are better than MSU I believe. Nick Fitzgerald has been AWFUL this year....I mean DREADFUL. Joe Burrow isn't setting the world on fire either but he DOES seem to make big plays here and there throwing and running which ignites the tigers.... he's a bit like Jake Coker as far as inspiring his teammates with gutsy play.

5) Kentucky - I still BELIEVE the Wildcats can make it to Atlanta!!!

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.