Hi y'all

Bama 8Ball

1st Team
Oct 10, 2018
Too Far North
New member stopping in to say hi. Graduated twice from 'Bama in the late 90's, life and active kids means now only get back 1-2x per year....how does that even happen?! Seems like a great community you folks have here and I look forward to contributing and keeping the Crimson Flame lit up here in 10RC. RTR!

[FONT=&quot]Man, I hate Tennessee because – first of all it’s Tennessee. And I just hate ’em. ‘Cause they – they – they low down, they dirty, they some snitches and I hate Phillip Fulmer. I hate they colors. I’m not a dog person. I – I just hate Tennessee, man. Like and I hate Neyland Stadium. It looks like a garbage truck worker convention and I hate all they quarterbacks. I just – I hate Tennessee, man.- Irvin Carney[/FONT]

RT27

All-American
Aug 13, 2017
Re: Hi ya'll

Welcome, as all real Bama fans we HATE UT. But no worries, we got them covered. This will be a game the Defense shows out big time. Bank it. Offense will be basic, defense will be on top of their game. This is the game the D shows how wicked mean and nasty they can be.

Bama 8Ball

1st Team
Oct 10, 2018
Too Far North

Welcome, as all real Bama fans we HATE UT. But no worries, we got them covered. This will be a game the Defense shows out big time. Bank it. Offense will be basic, defense will be on top of their game. This is the game the D shows how wicked mean and nasty they can be.
Yep- growing up in small town Alabama, my favorite story my paw paw told was a variation of this one:

This series is played by men with intensity and desire that most people would find hard to understand. A classic example of such willpower comes from the 1913 game where some say Tennessee tackle S.D. “Bull” Bayer bit the ear off of opposing Crimson Tide tackle W.T. “Bully” Vandegraaff.

According to Bayer however, Vandegraaff’s ear had a nasty cut at its top, bleeding and dangling from his head. The ear got caught on Bayer’s pants and Vandegraaff was so incensed that he jumped to his feet and attempted to rip the ear from his head.

Teammates stopped Bully, however, and after a manager bandaged what was left of the ear, Bully stayed in the game. Bull later remarked that he had never seen anything like it again in his years of football. His opponent wanted to rip the ear from his own head so that he could stay in the game against Tennessee.

GrayTide

Hall of Fame
Nov 15, 2005
Greenbow, Alabama

Welcome 8Ball. As you are aware, great board, knowledge posters and lots of great discussions, although we don't always agree. Follow the rules and enjoy your Bama brothers and sisters.

uaintn

All-American
Aug 2, 2000
franklin, tennessee, usa

Welcome aboard. Glad to have you. Regret all those years that I thought I was too busy to get back to campus. I spend waaaaayy too much money to try to make sure I see a game a year.

CHATTBRIT

Hall of Fame
Dec 3, 2003
Falling Water, TN

Welcome. As one person who is surrounded by that awful orange, I am looking forward to 12th in a row this weekend. Let's hear it for Rammer Jammer on the 20th.

Go Bama

Hall of Fame
Dec 6, 2009
16outa17essee

Welcome. Best 1st post I’ve ever seen. There are a lot us who live in Tennessee but hate the jumpsuit orange. RTR!

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.