2018-19 Coaching Carousel (other than Bama)... - Page 42
Page 42 of 42 FirstFirst ... 323536373839404142

Re: First Head Coaching Casualty of 2018

Looks like Diaz is putting together a solid staff...

https://twitter.com/abc/status/1085987253808115712

"I don't know what class is but I can tell when one has it, you can tell from a mile away"
    -- Coach Bryant

"We always talk about playing 60 minutes but this is a 60-10 game: the 60 minutes of the game and the 10 minutes in the locker room after the game that you remember for the rest of your life."
    -- Nick Saban day after beating Clemson

2. Advertisement

Re: First Head Coaching Casualty of 2018

Quote Originally Posted by RTR91 View Post
    Looks like Diaz is putting together a solid staff...

https://twitter.com/abc/status/1085987253808115712

Maybe Manny will be a better head coach than D coordinator! I would love to see Miami jump up and be a worthy adversary for Clemson! Someone in that conference needs to!
    to 16 and beyond........

Re: 2018-19 Coaching Carousel

Rumor out on the twittishpere is that the Cowboys May be interested in the newly minted Georgia offensive Coordinator Coley. Karma? , since they are laughing at the Alabama coaching turnover while they are still looking for a defensive coordinator, and their offensive coordinator left for a rival. If Coley leaves , Kirby would have to hire a second offensive coordinator of the offseason . Now that would be funny!
    to 16 and beyond........

BamaNation All-SEC

Quote Originally Posted by bamaga View Post
    Rumor out on the twittishpere is that the Cowboys May be interested in the newly minted Georgia offensive Coordinator Coley. Karma? , since they are laughing at the Alabama coaching turnover while they are still looking for a defensive coordinator, and their offensive coordinator left for a rival. If Coley leaves , Kirby would have to hire a second offensive coordinator of the offseason . Now that would be funny!
    Maybe one of them will take a pic of their recruiting board and put it on a billboard on I-75

This is beyond 2019, but watching the NFL playoffs. They showed a stat that for the first time in history , the top four scoring offenses were playing for the right to go to the Super Bowl!
    With that , it’s probably the reason the Cardinals took a chance on Kliff Kingsbury. Looking for the next big thing. I’m wondering how long before someone offers a fleet of Brinks trucks to Lincoln Riley ! I know Soonerfans don’t want to hear it, but it will happen. Not saying he will take it, but the offers and incentives will get bigger. Maybe he is wanting to win a Championship before making the jump. Maybe wants to just be a HC a few more years. I guess we will see.
    to 16 and beyond........

BamaNation Hall of Fame JustNeedMe81's Avatar

Cowboy said Garrett will call the plays for this upcoming season.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    We are champions. We can prove it! *counting 15 championships*

BamaNation Hall of Fame bamacon's Avatar

This is beyond 2019, but watching the NFL playoffs. They showed a stat that for the first time in history , the top four scoring offenses were playing for the right to go to the Super Bowl!
    With that , itís probably the reason the Cardinals took a chance on Kliff Kingsbury. Looking for the next big thing. Iím wondering how long before someone offers a fleet of Brinks trucks to Lincoln Riley ! I know Soonerfans donít want to hear it, but it will happen. Not saying he will take it, but the offers and incentives will get bigger. Maybe he is wanting to win a Championship before making the jump. Maybe wants to just be a HC a few more years. I guess we will see.
    They just did. He turned them down. Three at least wanted him. Iím thinking heís sincere in that his passion is college ball. Thinking he listened to what CNS has said about his experience and heís happy at OU.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk