Game Thread: OFFICIAL PREGAME THREAD - Bama vs. Vols...

Status
Not open for further replies.

uafan4life

Hall of Fame
Mar 30, 2001
Florence, AL
I would post my true feelings for the Tennessee program but I'd prefer to maintain my posting privileges for the next few days...

Last edited:

BamaNation

Publisher and Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
Apr 9, 1999
Silicon Slopes
TideFans.com
I share this every year but...

The first year that we played Tenorsaw in BDS (99?) they had a big street party on the strip on Friday night. The National Alumni President spoke and said something to this effect:

"We all know Alabama's two main rivals are Auburn and Tennessee. But they're different. Auburn is like that crazy cousin who drools on himself that at family reunions you put in a corner and laugh at. Tennessee is like that next door neighbor that you JUST.CAN'T.STAND!"

That is EXACTLY how I feel about these rivalries.

Given what Phatty Phil and his ilk tried to do to us, the current winning tradition can't go on long enough. My hope is that we embarass them and run up the score as much as possible - with the 4th stringers in there in the 3rd quarter.

I.HATE.TENNESSEE.

/that is all.

ROLL TIDE!

twofbyc

Hall of Fame
Oct 14, 2009

The first year that we played Tenorsaw in BDS (99?) they had a big street party on the strip on Friday night. The National Alumni President spoke and said something to this effect:

"We all know Alabama's two main rivals are Auburn and Tennessee. But they're different. Auburn is like that crazy cousin who drools on himself that at family reunions you put in a corner and laugh at. Tennessee is like that next door neighbor that you JUST.CAN'T.STAND!"

Given what Phatty Phil and his ilk tried to do to us, the current winning tradition can't go on long enough. My hope is that we embarass them and run up the score as much as possible - with the 4th stringers in there in the 3rd quarter.

I.HATE.TENNESSEE.

/that is all.

ROLL TIDE!
Perfect. A win is a win, but when it comes to this game, anything less than a total and complete stomping leaves me unsatisfied. I don’t think I feel that way for any other game, even the Barn; I’m satisfied beating them by one point.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Go Bama

Hall of Fame
Dec 6, 2009
16outa17essee
It looked like a garbage truck workers convention at church last Sunday morning. Some of these UT fans think they have turned a corner. Let’s turn them right back around. RTR!!!

VirginiaTide57

All-American
Jan 19, 2005
Fredericksburg, Virginia
It looked like a garbage truck workers convention at church last Sunday morning. Some of these UT fans think they have turned a corner. Let’s turn them right back around. RTR!!!
I hear there is a dental convention this week in Knoxville and over 50,000 orange people are attending for the free teeth. They used to give out free toothbrushes but they went unused.

Vinny

Hall of Fame
Sep 27, 2001
Rockaway, NJ

I.HATE.TENNESSEE.

/that is all.

ROLL TIDE!
I say bring back man peeing on the flag like in the old days of Bamanation when there was an image of a man peeing on the Auburn flag, but change it to Tennessee.

I too was at that weekend block party and game. Bamanation and Mrs Bamanation froze as they sat in my old seats in the corner of the endzone and I sat up in the poor mans skybox in the sun. Those were the good old days.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

UAH

All-American
Nov 27, 2017
The CBS affiliate in Knoxville weather forecast is as follows:

Then increasing clouds Friday, will turn to a rainy Friday night. With most of the rain on track for late Friday through Saturday morning, helps with Saturday afternoon plans.
As of now, we're looking at chilly rain showers, especially early Saturday, then mostly cloudy for the afternoon hours and a stray shower. Highs will be in the low 60s.

http://www.wvlt.tv/weather

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.