Game Thread: OFFICIAL PREGAME THREAD - Bama vs. Vols...

Status
Not open for further replies.

TideEngineer08

TideFans Legend
Jun 9, 2009
Beautiful Cullman, AL
I guess they don’t remember the non-booster booster money order to Tee Martin
Oh there is a multitude more they are not remembering or have edited in their minds. The whole gripe about Fulmer's PI shenanigans was that he was cheating up a storm himself. I do hope he and Peyton are on the sidelines tomorrow.

4Q Basket Case

FB|BB Moderator
Staff member
Nov 8, 2004
Tuscaloosa
I guess they don’t remember the non-booster booster money order to Tee Martin
Or the widespread academic fraud.

Or the active recruitment of an Alabama player while he was a starter on our team.

Or the Kenny Smith shenanigans.

Or the fact that a lawyer investigating all this was assaulted, permanently injured, and the files from his office stolen.

Or the fact that the SEC office warned every school in the conference off of Albert Means, Lynn Lang and Milton Kirk.....except of course Alabama.

I could go on, but a UTe cretin saying the only reason we win is that we cheat is kind of like Tony Soprano questioning a colleague’s ethics.

At the same time laughable and infuriating.

BamaMan09

All-SEC
Feb 26, 2009
Or the widespread academic fraud.

Or the active recruitment of an Alabama player while he was a starter on our team.

Or the Kenny Smith shenanigans.

Or the fact that a lawyer investigating all this was assaulted, permanently injured, and the files from his office stolen.

Or the fact that the SEC office warned every school in the conference off of Albert Means, Lynn Lang and Milton Kirk.....except of course Alabama.

I could go on, but a UTe cretin saying the only reason we win is that we cheat is kind of like Tony Soprano questioning a colleague’s ethics.

At the same time laughable and infuriating.
Fulmer and Kramer did everything, together, in their power, to hurt the University of Alabama. Were we in the wrong when it came to recruiting ? Yes. But so was every other school in the conference including Tennessee. Fulmer's program was dirty as it gets and Kramer covered for them. The lasting memory I have of Kramer is how he used to give Tennessee the bye week right before Alabama every single year. I hope we trounce their sorry butts tomorrow and Fulmer gets an up close view of the beating.

tmv85

All-SEC
You are a good dad!! My daughter goes to Auburn and I always make sure to wear a Bama shirt or hat when we go there and tease her when they lose! She just shakes her head and laughs. She understands that my diploma is from the Capstone and I just can't cheer for Auburn! I would do the same for a child who went to Tennessee! LOL!! :biggrin2: I do not consider this parental failure, but parental honesty.:tongue:
Lucky you! I have a relative who graduated from the barn. He cannot understand why my loyalty to Bama will trump my loyalty to family should one of his kids go to the barn. When he pays me back all the THOUSANDS of dollars I have spent in tuition, NAA dues, College of Education donations, Tide Pride donations, season ticket costs...nah. Even then I would just take his money and run. 😂

RammerJammer22

Aug 17, 2018
As a Bama fan living in Tennessee, this game means everything!! I hate UT with a passion!! Worst fan base. I would love to see the score get run up!!! RTR

RammerJammer15

All-American
Sep 9, 2012
I’m 21 so the game that first stood out to me was the 6-3 game in 2005. Jamie Christensen became one of my favorite players because of that kick and the one to beat Texas Tech in the Cotton Bowl.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.