uafan4life's Week 7-8 Topic: How would you finish off Phat Phil in a comic book...

uafan4life

Hall of Fame
Mar 30, 2001
Florence, AL
[NOTE: This is all hypothetical!]

Congratulations! You've been chosen by a well-known comic book author to decide the story and fate - read: death scene - of a brand new villain: Phat Phil the Pumpkin Man. It's a one-off comic, so anything goes.

Step One: Pick - and state - your favorite comic book series in which this scenario will occur.
Step Two: Give your title for the book.
Step Three: Optional - State the basic plot for the book.
Step Four: Describe your preferred fate for the evil Fulmer by either summarizing, completely writing, and/or story-boarding the scene.

For example:

Uncanny Avengers
The Pumpkin Singularity

A new evil is threatening Earth: Phat Phil the Pumpkin Man. After stealing technology designed to manipulate the atomic density of elements, the evil Phat Phil - whose biggest super-power is the ability to create an irresistible force of repulsion with just a glance - creates an artificial singularity and threatens to destroy the planet. He holes up in his magically-mirrored donut factory, which allows him to constantly see in all directions at once, holding the singularity device's detonator in his glaze-covered paw and the Uncanny Avengers must save the day.

The Wasp shrinks down so small that Phat Phil can't see her - thus nullifying his power of repulsion - and flies in with a time-delayed device designed to blindfold the evil Phat Phil, allowing Quicksilver to then quickly enter the factory and stuff Phat Phil so full of donuts that his fingers swell to the point that he can no longer operate the detonator. Now, the Scarlet Witch can safely approach and destroy the singularity device while Wolverine disembowels the Pumpkin Man. As the rest of the team makes their escape, with Phat Phil the Pumpkin Man still bleeding out, the Human Torch burns down the donut factory around Phat Phil's humongous head to ensure that he can never threaten anyone again.

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
IMO, he has to be Mojo, the fattest, ugliest comic character in any comic universe:

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
This one is pretty difficult because my two favorite comics series (Batman and X-men) don’t really go with this villain.

I guess I choose Superman.

1) Superman the man of steel
2) Attack of the Pumpkin Menance From the 5th Dimension
3) Mr mxyzptlk accidentally bites off more than he can chew in his efforts to embarrass and outwit Superman by release the power absorbing blob known as Phat Phil on Metropolis. Phat Phil uses his army of Orange men led by his general Peyton Manning who rides his giant canine Smokey. Together they aim to drain the world of its supply of water, natural reasources, and donuts. It’s up to Supes to destroy this menace.

4) after the battle was won atop of Phat Phil’s fortress of Rocky Top, Superman banishes Phat Phil, Peyton, and Smokey to the Phantom Zone never to be heard of again. Superman then blows up Rocky top and smokes a big cigar with Batman after a hard days work.

Last edited:

Redwood Forrest

Hall of Fame
Sep 19, 2003
Boaz, AL USA
Charlie Brown with the Great Pumpkin. An Orange Pumpkinman tries to kick a field goal but at the last moment the smirking holder, Coach Saban, pulls the ball away. Stuck in Groundhog Day mode the Orange Pumpkinman continuously in a never-ending loop has epic fail after epic fail.

Krymsonman

Hall of Fame
Sep 1, 2009
River Ridge, LA
Well, I'm not up on all of my super heroes, but I used to love the Tales from the Crypt comic books when I was a kid. Nothing better than reading the comics on the beach house porch on a stormy day at Gulf Shores.

Phat Phil just rolls my innards every time I see him. It was bad enough to see him cheer lead at Auburn last week, but when I got back to my office yesterday, I flip on the TV and there he is getting interviewed by Finebaum. (blood boil time). Does Pruitt really run the show up there?

I would like to see Phil go the way of Oogie Boogie from Nightmare Before Christmas. Let him start a rant and catch his lying lip on something and completely unravel, with the last bit of him stomped by a Crimson Elephant. Fitting end for the pumpkin head.

Aledinho

All-SEC
Feb 22, 2007
Faith, America's first (only?) body positive super hero.

Faith vs the Great Pumpkin

Faith is body positive, but even she finds Fulmer disgusting.

I don't know...she puts him on a treadmill, and he dies of heart disease...or something...

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.