Upsets for week 8

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
Temple over Cincinnati
Even though it is a pickem right now. Washington State over Oregon.
Sparty over Michigan
Ole miss over auburn. Seriously how is auburn favored in this?

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
Put me down for MSU shocking L7U
I like the pick and I believe it will be close, but I cannot see 7SU losing at home. If the game was in starkvegas, I would agree with the upset.

NC State over Clemson
Purdue over Ohio State
I agree both of these will be close, but NC State is just not good. If they had played West Virginia, they would have an ugly loss. I just cannot figure out Ohio State at all.

RollTide_HTTR

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2017
I agree both of these will be close, but NC State is just not good. If they had played West Virginia, they would have an ugly loss. I just cannot figure out Ohio State at all.
Yea I actually think Ohio State and Clemson win but those 2 game seem to fit the weird things happen mold.

uaintn

All-American
Aug 2, 2000
franklin, tennessee, usa
After so much weird stuff last weekend, I sort of expect a regression to the mean, a/k/a most favorites win this weekend.

But in the spirit of the thread, I'll go with Mississippi beating Auburn, though I don't know how much of an upset that will be. A team with a clueless offense meets a team with an inept defense. And a very good WR corps / QB goes up against a set of DBs that have decided to just hold on every down thinking the zebras will get tired of flagging them. It could set football back 15 years.

I'd also have a lukewarm pick of MSU over LSU. LSU is playing its 7th in a row, is due for an emotional let down, is probably looking past this to the off week/Alabama future, may take MSU for granted, and MSU had last week off to rest and prepare. If it was in Starkville....

CajunCrimson

Moderator (FB,BB) and Vinyl Enthusiast
Staff member
Mar 13, 2001
Breaux Bridge, La
This is the kind of game Auburn wins.....as much as I hate to admit it.
I think LSU beats State -- simply because they are riding on emotion at the moment --

Vandy over UK --

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.