Trump threatens to cut U.S. aid to Honduras over immigrants

BamaJama17

Hall of Fame
Sep 17, 2006
Hoover, AL
So what happens when these 5,000-7,000 immigrants show up at the US-Mexican wanting asylum? Does trump authorize the use of force against them? If so what kind of force?
They aren’t immigrants. They are invaders. America had no obligation to take any of them in.

MattinBama

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2007
The more I see it the more I’m glad I moved away from hate & don’t sound like that anymore.

NationalTitles18

TideFans Legend
May 25, 2003
Mountainous Northern California
http://time.com/5430940/donald-trum...2Un35UylxBhcLgU3H4UbU_fpvIsHAX--HokYZOvIHcOO4

[FONT=&quot]Trump has lashed out at the caravan as an example of illegal immigration, [/FONT]threatening[FONT=&quot] to deploy U.S. military force to “close our Southern border” and [/FONT]stop what he has described as a crisis[FONT=&quot]. But [/FONT]illegal border crossings[FONT=&quot] have been [/FONT]declining overall[FONT=&quot] for more than a decade, though the number of border apprehensions fluctuates month-to-month. And under U.S. law, it is [/FONT]legal to petition for asylum[FONT=&quot] at the border, though the process may be lengthy and ultimately unsuccessful.[/FONT]

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
Not discounting your point, but I worked at Vanderbilt University Hospital during that time. Ebola is no joke...nasty bug. We had multiple training sessions dealing with it. When it showed up stateside, there was real concern among our physicians, and it wasn't exclusive to brown people. We had to ask every patient that walked in if they had recently traveled abroad and to where. That was not part of the patient history before then.

I think it is more sensationalism than a political ploy. Media wants those viewers and want those clicks, and a great way to accomplish that is to sensationalize everything: every flu outbreak, every winter storm, etc. For sure Pols take it, spin it to benefit them, and run with it.
yes, it was a very serious deal. cdc/emory here did a lot of work on it.

this is what i was talking about

https://twitter.com/abc/status/525472979443273728

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/525472979443273728?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E525472979443273728&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.usatoday.com%2Fstory%2Fnews%2Fnation%2F2014%2F10%2F23%2Ftrump-ebola-twitter-obama%2F17815841%2F

https://twitter.com/abc/status/525474609710510080

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/525474609710510080?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E525474609710510080&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.usatoday.com%2Fstory%2Fnews%2Fnation%2F2014%2F10%2F23%2Ftrump-ebola-twitter-obama%2F17815841%2F

GrayTide

Hall of Fame
Nov 15, 2005
Greenbow, Alabama
They aren’t immigrants. They are invaders. America had no obligation to take any of them in.
Since you have determined they are invaders; do they pose an immediate threat to the lives of Americans? If you determine American lives are in danger then would you be okay with the US military opening fire on unarmed men, women, children civilians?

Last edited:

MattinBama

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2007
Since you have determined they are invaders and pose a threat to the lives of Americans, then you would be okay with the US military opening fire on unarmed women, children and male civilians.
Having been around tons of people with that mindset I would almost guarantee they are fine with it.

BamaJama17

Hall of Fame
Sep 17, 2006
Hoover, AL
Since you have determined they are invaders; do they pose an immediate threat to the lives of Americans? If you determine American lives are in danger then would you be okay with the US military opening fire on unarmed men, women, children civilians?
Well well considering that invaders are not civilians and that you don’t know for a for a face that they are all unarmed, yes I have no problem with it. After all they had no problem wanting to fight the Mexican army and police The easiest solution would be for them to turn around and go back to wherever they came from.

UAH

All-American
Nov 27, 2017
It occurs to me that Europe has been forced to deal with millions and millions of refugees and continue to manage their way through it, not without controversy, but continue to deal with it even in Italy where financial resources are limited.

Here in the US however we make a few thousand requesting asylum appear to be an invasion. We have the resources to easily and legitimately consider asylum request and either accept or reject them.

Needless to say if we had retained any relationship with Mexico we could have worked with them to provide refugee aide at their border and begin to work at the source to help these people stay in their own country.

This is only a manufactured crisis for the benefit of the Cheeto in Chief!

MattinBama

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2007
Well well considering that invaders are not civilians and that you don’t know for a for a face that they are all unarmed, yes I have no problem with it. After all they had no problem wanting to fight the Mexican army and police The easiest solution would be for them to turn around and go back to wherever they came from.
https://www.yahoo.com/news/migrant-caravans-children-long-trek-murky-dream-092426916.html

Look at those evil non civilians this Trump supporter is perfectly fine with being gunned down. Sadly forum rules prevent me from calling this poster what they are.

Last edited:

twofbyc

Hall of Fame
Oct 14, 2009
https://www.yahoo.com/news/migrant-caravans-children-long-trek-murky-dream-092426916.html

Look at those evil non civilians this Trump supporter is perfectly fine with being gunned down. Sadly forum rules prevent me from calling this poster what they are.
Yep - that 60 year old woman, all those pregnant women with small kids - they’re all either terrorists or murderers.
Just recognize the stupidity for what it is - you can’t fix it, and wasting time arguing with morons is futile. As long as you know who they are, avoidance is fairly easy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BamaJama17

Hall of Fame
Sep 17, 2006
Hoover, AL

BamaJama17

Hall of Fame
Sep 17, 2006
Hoover, AL
Yep - that 60 year old woman, all those pregnant women with small kids - they’re all either terrorists or murderers.
Just recognize the stupidity for what it is - you can’t fix it, and wasting time arguing with morons is futile. As long as you know who they are, avoidance is fairly easy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It’s the moronic talk like this is what helped get Trump elected. Also by the way I didn’t realize being a 60 year old woman or pregnant woman automatically disqualified them from being a murderer I mean they are plenty of them in prison but the possibility of them being able to murder somebody, yeah you’re right that is completely impossible.

Last edited:

NationalTitles18

TideFans Legend
May 25, 2003
Mountainous Northern California

Yeah look at them. Then again you and GrayTide should take in a few dozen of them into your homes and take care of their every needs since the two of you are such staunch supporters of illegal aliens.
First off - wow. You are ok with gunning these refugees down in the street. And you aren’t the least bit ashamed of it.

How are these people illegal in any way? They haven’t even made it to the border yet. You keep using a term that I’m not convinced you fully understand.

BamaJama17

Hall of Fame
Sep 17, 2006
Hoover, AL
First off - wow. You are ok with gunning these refugees down in the street. And you aren’t the least bit ashamed of it.

How are these people illegal in any way? They haven’t even made it to the border yet. You keep using a term that I’m not convinced you fully understand.
Invaders not refugees. They haven’t been displaced by war or some natural disaster. If you’re all for them coming into this country, you also need to take a couple of dozen them into your home and take care of them.

MattinBama

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2007
Yeah look at them. Then again you and GrayTide should take in a few dozen of them into your homes and take care of their every needs since the two of you are such staunch supporters of illegal aliens.
It’s the moronic talk like this is what helped get Trump elected. Also by the way I didn’t realize being a 60 year old woman or pregnant woman automatically disqualified them from being a murderer I mean they are plenty of them in prison but the possibility of them being able to murder somebody, yeah you’re right that is completely impossible.
Invaders not refugees. They haven’t been displaced by war or some natural disaster. If you’re all for them coming into this country, you also need to take a couple of dozen them into your home and take care of them.
If you'd like I'd be happy to fix your avatar in photoshop with a KKK hood to more accurately reflect your views. I can even keep the sunglasses on it for you.

RollTide_HTTR

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2017
This doesn't make any sense. They are immigrants not invaders unless you are using a toned down version of the word "invader" I literally don't see how you can call them that.

And,
1. If I had the space and money I would gladly take in immigrants that needed help.
2. In that case if you are for all of them going back home then you need to go volunteer to fix their countries. You know, since we are adding random requirements for having opinions here.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.