Nick Bosa and Family Decide to Focus on NFL and Won't Return to Buckeyes in November

CrmznApklps

All-SEC
Nov 22, 2004
The GUMP
Again, remember that his family is set thanks to his brother. This is not some poor kid who is risking the financial future of his family.
More, his BROTHER is set. If his brother CHOOSES to help him and his family (as he should) is really up to him, right?

So really, the choice Bosa is making about his OWN future and his OWN money. I mean, most of these guys who leave after three years could stay, get their degree, help their team win more games, but make the business decision to move on and get the money now. Do you ask can you trust them? Nah. Do you not consider them Buckeyes? Nah. Perhaps when three and out first started, but NOW we expect the good ones to be three and out.

I could possibly understand the sentiment if this was a light injury and he could come back next week, but chooses to focus on NFL prospects. Instead, he's going to be out for a hot minute.

Not trying to make this personal, B1G, but saying that you no longer considered him a Buckeye was kind of deep. It's not like he turned the program in to the NCAA or transferred TSUP and gave them the playbook. Right?

It's kind of like Middle American working class. When I was a kid, my dad worked for the same company for 36 years. He got a lifelong pension (that passed on to mom). Nowadays, I've worked at two companies, many of my classmates have worked for at least three and pensions are a thing of the past. Things change and we change with them. We do what's best for us and our families. We can't expect these kids to not do the same, just because we're fans.

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
I really wish that people would read the entire thread when they come in late. SMH

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.