Video of Tua to Irv

MattinBama

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2007
I had to right click on the image and select play before I could watch for anyone like me that was just staring at the still image waiting on something to happen.

gman4tide

All-SEC
Nov 21, 2005
Flint Creek
I thought that was you up there...guess you didn't see me waiving. :biggrin: We had the side view as we were looking down the LOS from the right. Didn't get to see the ball in the air long...that was a 98mph heater!

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
He didn't know it. He's just that fast at diagnosing, and delivering.
Yep - if the safety follows Ruggs, the throw goes to the TE. If the safety covers the TE, the throw goes to Ruggs. Read the guy in the middle and throw to the guy left one on one with no underneath coverage.

He just read the safety.

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
Like taking candy from a baby. Harris was also wide open at the goal line.
You are right - I wonder if Tua even looked at him. After a glance at JJ, he seemed to be reading the safety all the way. The easiest throw would have been to DHarris.

twofbyc

Hall of Fame
Oct 14, 2009
Yep - if the safety follows Ruggs, the throw goes to the TE. If the safety covers the TE, the throw goes to Ruggs. Read the guy in the middle and throw to the guy left one on one with no underneath coverage.

He just read the safety.
It’s what he does.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.