Quinnen Williams is an absolute beast!

sanjosecrimson

Hall of Fame
May 18, 2007
San Jose, California
So we lose all 3 DL, Mack, Anfernee, Miller, Deionte ? Sucks
I can see Q go if he gets a 1st round grade, if he doesn't he would be wise to come back since the next draft is absolutely loaded with DL.
Thompson is a possibility if he continues to ball out.
Mack needs to come back .
Davis should return for the same reason stated above for Q. esp. if he stats are not eye popping due to getting double team.
Jennings hasn't been 100% since he got injured. he is coming around the last few games so we shall see how the rest of his season goes.

Last edited:

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
He reminds me of a former Bama D-linmen, Jarret Johnson. The dude never stopped and never took a play off.
And JJ went on to a nice, long career in the NFL. He was one of the players Spurrier accused us of cheating to get, based on an old second hand truck. Sometimes, I forget how loose his tongue used to be...

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
Just cringe in the film room, LOL.
They're also cringing on the Vol fan boards. One guy pointed out how much we lose this year and another replied that there'd just be some other guys who'd been there for 2-3 years who'd blow up into monsters... :)

Last edited:

davefrat

Hall of Fame
Jun 4, 2002
Hopewell, VA
And JJ went on to a nice, long career in the NFL. He was one of the players Spurrier accused us of cheating to get, based on an old second hand truck. Sometimes, I forget how loose his tongue used to be...
didn't he also reportedly nearly physically attack one of the Ravens coaches who questioned his manhood in a pre-draft interview...which was one of the reasons the Ravens decided to draft him?

Intl.Aperture

All-American
Aug 12, 2015
Chesapeake, Virginia
It' funny, if you watch the other side of this play, the way it was intended to be run of Q hadn't blown it up with Jennings cleaning up on the backside it still would have gone for no gain. David stonewalls his guy at the point of attack, Buggs sheds his blocker IMMEDIATELY and is still at the LOS, and the DB's and LB's had already flowed frontside and were outnumbering the pulling blockers. That play was doomed from every angle.

BamaMan09

All-SEC
Feb 26, 2009
Opposing teams came into this year focused on R. Davis and Williams has reaped the benefits of it. Hopefully they both show up big against LSU, State and Auburn.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.