Smoke 'em if you got 'em!

Bama 8Ball

1st Team
Oct 10, 2018
Too Far North
https://www.cnn.com/2018/10/17/health/canada-legalizes-recreational-marijuana/index.html

Drugs are bad, mmkay...

Thoughts? I generally try to stick to the belief that adults of sound mind should be able to make their own decisions as long as they don't hurt anyone else. Will this have any bearing on how the drug war unfolds here in the states?

I need to research alcohol laws in Canada, but seems if they can allow a few plants for personal use, shouldn't they be able to allow a small still for 'shine as well?

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
standing in front of the san francisco city hall at a n.o.r.m.l. rally in 1990, i never thought i would actually see recreational weed being legalized in my lifetime.

CharminTide

Hall of Fame
Oct 23, 2005
standing in front of the san francisco city hall at a n.o.r.m.l. rally in 1990, i never thought i would actually see recreational weed being legalized in my lifetime.
2018: people stand in front of San Francisco City Hall and smoke recreational weed daily.

Progress.

Its On A Slab

All-SEC
Apr 18, 2018
Pyongyang, Democratic Republic of Korea
https://www.cnn.com/2018/10/17/health/canada-legalizes-recreational-marijuana/index.html

Drugs are bad, mmkay...

Thoughts? I generally try to stick to the belief that adults of sound mind should be able to make their own decisions as long as they don't hurt anyone else. Will this have any bearing on how the drug war unfolds here in the states?

I need to research alcohol laws in Canada, but seems if they can allow a few plants for personal use, shouldn't they be able to allow a small still for 'shine as well?
If we legalize cannabis, what will we do with all of those private prisons set up to house those convicted of low-level drug crimes?

<tongue in cheek />

Bama 8Ball

1st Team
Oct 10, 2018
Too Far North
you can use them to house undocumented kids
I prefer to use them to house the people who pull up to the drive through at a fast food joint and proceed to take 30 minutes ordering their food, then when they GET their food, it is one small bag and a drink.:mad2: on TideFans.com

Its On A Slab

All-SEC
Apr 18, 2018
Pyongyang, Democratic Republic of Korea
I prefer to use them to house the people who pull up to the drive through at a fast food joint and proceed to take 30 minutes ordering their food, then when they GET their food, it is one small bag and a drink.:mad2: on TideFans.com
House them with the slow drivers in the left lane on the interstate, and those who come to a complete stop at an empty roundabout.. :D

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.