GA Guv Race - Page 13
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3678910111213

Thread: GA Guv Race

Re: GA Guv Race

It truly amazes me that liberals/Democrats are all up in arms about this. As many years as the Democratic "leaders" preached to it's black/minority constituents that they don't have a chance and that 2+2 is different for minorities than white people so they could keep them squarely under their thumb and as many times in the past that Democrats have been caught red handed having DEAD PEOPLE voting for them (sometimes casting numerous votes). Y'all really want to try to take some moral high ground? Please...….
    To be fair, Republicans aren't any better than Democrats. I think the real problem for liberals now days is the fact that the Repubs are now fighting just as dirty as the Dems...…….beating them at their own game...…..But to most liberals/Democrats what's good for the goose is good for the gander only if both goose and gander are libs/Dems.
    Again, died in the wool Repubs aren't any better. Most anyone involved in politics now is dirty.
    Formerly known as BamaInCummingGa

2. Advertisement
    BamaNation Hall of Fame jthomas666's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BamaInMo1 View Post
    It truly amazes me that liberals/Democrats are all up in arms about this. As many years as the Democratic "leaders" preached to it's black/minority constituents that they don't have a chance and that 2+2 is different for minorities than white people so they could keep them squarely under their thumb and as many times in the past that Democrats have been caught red handed having DEAD PEOPLE voting for them (sometimes casting numerous votes). Y'all really want to try to take some moral high ground? Please...….
    To be fair, Republicans aren't any better than Democrats. I think the real problem for liberals now days is the fact that the Repubs are now fighting just as dirty as the Dems...…….beating them at their own game...…..But to most liberals/Democrats what's good for the goose is good for the gander only if both goose and gander are libs/Dems.
    Again, died in the wool Repubs aren't any better. Most anyone involved in politics now is dirty.
    If you have any examples of election fraud as obvious and as widespread as in the GA election, let's see them.
    This is the darkest timeline.

Quote Originally Posted by jthomas666 View Post
    If you have any examples of election fraud as obvious and as widespread as in the GA election, let's see them.
    the only fraud in the ga election was on the dim side libtard
    The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.

- George Orwell

If they can get you asking the wrong questions, they donít have to worry about the answers.

ó Thomas Pynchon

FB|BB Moderator NationalTitles17's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BamaInMo1 View Post
    The "Jimmy did it, too" defense?

This is really the best you can do?

I'm telling you, it isn't the politicians that are the real problem - it's the people that carry their water for them.
    Roll Tide Roll!!!

The TideFan formerly known as NationalTitles16, NationalTitles15, NationalTitles14, NationalTitles13, and NationalTitles12.

Quote Originally Posted by NationalTitles17 View Post
    The "Jimmy did it, too" defense?

This is really the best you can do?

I'm telling you, it isn't the politicians that are the real problem - it's the people that carry their water for them.
    welcome to georgia.
    The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.

- George Orwell

If they can get you asking the wrong questions, they donít have to worry about the answers.

ó Thomas Pynchon

BamaNation Hall of Fame Crimson1967's Avatar

At least this guy didnít win.

https://cnn.it/2CBoA4F

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BamaNation Third Team

Any sort of consequential voter fraud isn't happening. It's not a real thing. And if you believe it is, you're just extremely ignorant and/or actually stupid.

Election fraud however, is a a different story, and is actually a problem. In almost every major election it seems.

BamaNation Hall of Fame Crimson1967's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by twofbyc View Post
    Again, they donít know people like the guys I work with. All Trumpers and many (apparently most) are voting for Maddox.
    Story on local news last night about Iveyís health.
    It ainít over until the old lady farts. In public. While talking to the media about how sheís in control of the state.
    538 didnít quite predict DJ beating Moore, either; close only counts in horseshoes and hand grenades.

https://fivethirtyeight.com/features...in-in-alabama/

Guess there werenít enough of your co-workers out there.

BamaNation Hall of Fame

Quote Originally Posted by Crimson1967 View Post
    Guess there werenít enough of your co-workers out there.

Nope. None of them live in rural counties where Grandma Moses is God. Apparently, Walt didnít get enough of the black vote out.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    The supreme quality for leadership is unquestionably integrity. Without it, no real success is possible, no matter whether it is on a section gang, a football field, in an army, or in an office. Dwight D. Eisenhower