GA Guv Race

Jon

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2002
Atlanta 'Burbs
the gop has been getting high on it's own stash for many years. these folks actually believe the nonsensical things they say
i'm not sure about Pence, he actually seems looney enough to believe some to most of the crap that comes out of his mouth. Most of the the rest just know that GOP voters are dumb enough to buy it and are completely okay with lying

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
i'm not sure about Pence, he actually seems looney enough to believe some to most of the crap that comes out of his mouth. Most of the the rest just know that GOP voters are dumb enough to buy it and are completely okay with lying
we are in the 2nd almost 3d generation of this nonsense. the line is continually blurring between the pols and the base

CharminTide

Hall of Fame
Oct 23, 2005
This legitimately angers me, and I don't even live in GA.

LINK

tl;dr the GA democratic party found enormous security holes in GA's election system and notified election officials (Kemp's office). Instead of taking responsibility of this security flaw and vowing to correct it before Tuesday, Kemp has launched an investigation into the GA Democratic Party for identifying it.

The first time screwy things happened in GA's elections, one could be forgiven for assuming incompetence over malice. I don't think that assumption holds anymore. If Georgians value their democracy, Kemp cannot be allowed to win.

jthomas666

Hall of Fame
Aug 14, 2002
Birmingham & Warner Robins
This legitimately angers me, and I don't even live in GA.

LINK

tl;dr the GA democratic party found enormous security holes in GA's election system and notified election officials (Kemp's office). Instead of taking responsibility of this security flaw and vowing to correct it before Tuesday, Kemp has launched an investigation into the GA Democratic Party for identifying it.

The first time screwy things happened in GA's elections, one could be forgiven for assuming incompetence over malice. I don't think that assumption holds anymore. If Georgians value their democracy, Kemp cannot be allowed to win.
Kemp hasn't even been trying to hide his intent.

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011
I am starting to think the Secretary of State should not be an elective office.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.