GA Guv Race - Page 6
Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: GA Guv Race

Re: GA Guv Race

Quote Originally Posted by CharminTide View Post
    Oprah is coming to get out the vote for Abrams too
    "There is a rumour going around that I have found God. I think this is unlikely because I have enough difficulty finding my keys, and there is empirical evidence that they exist." - Terry Pratchett

2. Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by Jon View Post
    Oprah is coming to get out the vote for Abrams too
    will ferrell was here a few days ago campaigning for her. obama will be at morehouse friday night.
    The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.

- George Orwell

If they can get you asking the wrong questions, they donít have to worry about the answers.

ó Thomas Pynchon

Quote Originally Posted by CharminTide View Post
    she provides a stark contrast to his vile self
    The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.

- George Orwell

If they can get you asking the wrong questions, they donít have to worry about the answers.

ó Thomas Pynchon

Quote Originally Posted by 92tide View Post
    will ferrell was here a few days ago campaigning for her. obama will be at morehouse friday night.
    Obama is here tonight
    "There is a rumour going around that I have found God. I think this is unlikely because I have enough difficulty finding my keys, and there is empirical evidence that they exist." - Terry Pratchett

Quote Originally Posted by Jon View Post
    Obama is here tonight
    today was people getting tickets. he is at morehouse at 5pm friday

Quote Originally Posted by ajc
    Obama has been on a campaign blitz this month to boost Democratic candidates in competitive areas, and state Democrats announced Monday he would appear at 5 p.m. at Forbes Arena at Morehouse College on Friday.

- George Orwell

ó Thomas Pynchon

BamaNation Hall of Fame 2003TIDE's Avatar

a white nationalist wuss

- George Orwell

ó Thomas Pynchon

BamaNation Hall of Fame Crimson1967's Avatar

Governor Granny said she couldnít do a debate in the primary due to her busy schedule. The night of the debate, she threw out the first pitch at a Barons game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BamaNation Hall of Fame

Republicans are OK electing brainless muppets; it allows the unelected ďrealĒ PTB to keep running things.
    They donít want anyone with a brain, or any integrity.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    The supreme quality for leadership is unquestionably integrity. Without it, no real success is possible, no matter whether it is on a section gang, a football field, in an army, or in an office. Dwight D. Eisenhower

BamaNation Second Team

That statement rings just as true when you replace "Republicans" with "Democrats". It would make even more sense if you substituted "Sheep" for Republicans. the number of people I have talked to who are straight ticket voters from both parties is scary. My extended family are straight ticket democrats, but you can't discuss candidates with them because they don't care. As long as they have a (D) behind their name, they are getting the vote. Drives me nuts. My Aunt was going around several years ago saying she was going to write- in Don Seigelman. While he was in Prison. She was not joking.

maybe we can get some more of that sweet project veritas action back in georgia before tuesday

- George Orwell

ó Thomas Pynchon

BamaNation Second Team

Quote Originally Posted by 92tide View Post
    maybe we can get some more of that sweet project veritas action back in georgia before tuesday
    Maybe. Are the Dem Politicians there as ignorant as they are everywhere else?

Quote Originally Posted by Bama 8Ball View Post
    Maybe. Are the Dem Politicians there as ignorant as they are everywhere else?
    not as ignorant as the folks that promote veritas' crap

- George Orwell

ó Thomas Pynchon