GA Guv Race - Page 7
Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: GA Guv Race

BamaNation Second Team

Re: GA Guv Race

Quote Originally Posted by 92tide View Post
    not as ignorant as the folks that promote veritas' crap
    Says the guy who didnt read the topic. Typical. Sheep blindly follow. Dare to be different.

2. Advertisement
    "There is a rumour going around that I have found God. I think this is unlikely because I have enough difficulty finding my keys, and there is empirical evidence that they exist." - Terry Pratchett

Quote Originally Posted by Bama 8Ball View Post
    Says the guy who didnt read the topic. Typical. Sheep blindly follow. Dare to be different.
    keep trying. i don't pay attention to idiots. project veritas are idiots.
    The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.

- George Orwell

If they can get you asking the wrong questions, they donít have to worry about the answers.

ó Thomas Pynchon

BamaNation Hall of Fame

Posted this in another thread. Heís so stupid he makes me squint.

https://apple.news/AVM9yXypXTuiJQGyjqYfJ_Q

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    The supreme quality for leadership is unquestionably integrity. Without it, no real success is possible, no matter whether it is on a section gang, a football field, in an army, or in an office. Dwight D. Eisenhower

Quote Originally Posted by twofbyc View Post
    Posted this in another thread. He’s so stupid he makes me squint.

https://apple.news/AVM9yXypXTuiJQGyjqYfJ_Q

the gop has been getting high on it's own stash for many years. these folks actually believe the nonsensical things they say
    The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.

- George Orwell

If they can get you asking the wrong questions, they donít have to worry about the answers.

ó Thomas Pynchon

Quote Originally Posted by 92tide View Post
    the gop has been getting high on it's own stash for many years. these folks actually believe the nonsensical things they say
    i'm not sure about Pence, he actually seems looney enough to believe some to most of the crap that comes out of his mouth. Most of the the rest just know that GOP voters are dumb enough to buy it and are completely okay with lying
    "There is a rumour going around that I have found God. I think this is unlikely because I have enough difficulty finding my keys, and there is empirical evidence that they exist." - Terry Pratchett

Quote Originally Posted by Jon View Post
    i'm not sure about Pence, he actually seems looney enough to believe some to most of the crap that comes out of his mouth. Most of the the rest just know that GOP voters are dumb enough to buy it and are completely okay with lying
    we are in the 2nd almost 3d generation of this nonsense. the line is continually blurring between the pols and the base

- George Orwell

ó Thomas Pynchon

BamaNation Hall of Fame CharminTide's Avatar

This legitimately angers me, and I don't even live in GA.

LINK

tl;dr the GA democratic party found enormous security holes in GA's election system and notified election officials (Kemp's office). Instead of taking responsibility of this security flaw and vowing to correct it before Tuesday, Kemp has launched an investigation into the GA Democratic Party for identifying it.

The first time screwy things happened in GA's elections, one could be forgiven for assuming incompetence over malice. I don't think that assumption holds anymore. If Georgians value their democracy, Kemp cannot be allowed to win.

BamaNation Hall of Fame jthomas666's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CharminTide View Post
    This legitimately angers me, and I don't even live in GA.

LINK

tl;dr the GA democratic party found enormous security holes in GA's election system and notified election officials (Kemp's office). Instead of taking responsibility of this security flaw and vowing to correct it before Tuesday, Kemp has launched an investigation into the GA Democratic Party for identifying it.

The first time screwy things happened in GA's elections, one could be forgiven for assuming incompetence over malice. I don't think that assumption holds anymore. If Georgians value their democracy, Kemp cannot be allowed to win.
    Kemp hasn't even been trying to hide his intent.
    This is the darkest timeline.

BamaNation Hall of Fame Crimson1967's Avatar

I am starting to think the Secretary of State should not be an elective office.

BamaNation Hall of Fame CharminTide's Avatar

but project veritas

- George Orwell

ó Thomas Pynchon

FB|BB Moderator NationalTitles17's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CharminTide View Post
    The incompetence is stunning.
    Roll Tide Roll!!!

The TideFan formerly known as NationalTitles16, NationalTitles15, NationalTitles14, NationalTitles13, and NationalTitles12.