GA Guv Race

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
The Sec of State, Brian Kemp, is in charge of elections.
The Sec of State, Brian Kemp, is the GOP nominee.
The Sec of State, Brian Kemp, intends to win by hook or crook.

Black Senior Citizens Ordered Off the Voting Bus

700000 Purged From Voter Rolls

Thousands of New Voter Registrations Put on Hold
they are not even trying to hide what they are doing. the problem is, big chunks of the gop think this is fine and dandy and should be done and think it is awesome that the libs are being shown who is in charge

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011
We don't have to worry about that in Alabama. So many people in this state have their head jammed so far up Trump's butt they won't even consider voting for the Democrat so Ivey doesn't have to cheat to win.

CharminTide

Hall of Fame
Oct 23, 2005
Pretty sure Kemp will just wipe the servers and backups again if the vote tally isn't going his way on November 6th, and then declare himself the victor.

CrimsonNagus

Hall of Fame
Jun 6, 2007
Montgomery, Alabama, United States
We don't have to worry about that in Alabama. So many people in this state have their head jammed so far up Trump's butt they won't even consider voting for the Democrat so Ivey doesn't have to cheat to win.
She doesn't even have to campaign to win.

I'm so sick and tired of that commercial telling the story of her as a 5 year old visiting the governor's office and writing herself a note saying "this is as close as I will ever get. -Kay". The ad is full of crap. Funny thing is that the way "Kay" is signed, on the note, exactly matches the way she signs her name today. Right, because every 5 year old has already created their signature.

Plus, what 5 year old girl, especially 90 years ago, dreams of being governor of Alabama.

MobtownK

All-American
Nov 20, 2004
Mobile, Alabama, United States
The Sec of State, Brian Kemp, is in charge of elections.
The Sec of State, Brian Kemp, is the GOP nominee.
The Sec of State, Brian Kemp, intends to win by hook or crook.

Black Senior Citizens Ordered Off the Voting Bus

700000 Purged From Voter Rolls

Thousands of New Voter Registrations Put on Hold
The bus thing is just awful. I understand the concern bc a dem organized it, but honestly this happens with both parties. All the time. No one is going into the booth with the seniors.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

twofbyc

Hall of Fame
Oct 14, 2009
I thought the same thing - but yesterday I was traveling with some of my very “conservative” coworkers, who were all Trump supporters, and only one out of the seven wasn’t committed to Maddox and he was “not sure at this point”.
Now, you probably have to know these guys to realize the significance of this, but to a man they were angry about Ivey’s comments and stance on Roy Moore. They all liked WM’s ad where he said he’d put the people before his party.
I’m preparing for The Rapture anytime now...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
Georgia's population s 3,908,223 and these 2 chuckle heads were the only 2 we could come up with. Can I please win the lottery so I can go buy my own island?

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011
I thought the same thing - but yesterday I was traveling with some of my very “conservative” coworkers, who were all Trump supporters, and only one out of the seven wasn’t committed to Maddox and he was “not sure at this point”.
Now, you probably have to know these guys to realize the significance of this, but to a man they were angry about Ivey’s comments and stance on Roy Moore. They all liked WM’s ad where he said he’d put the people before his party.
I’m preparing for The Rapture anytime now...

Pretty much why I am voting for Maddox.

rolltide_21

Hall of Fame
Dec 9, 2007
NW AL
Pretty much why I am voting for Maddox.

And, add to the fact Kay Ivey sounds like she stepped off the set of Gone with the Wind into the Governor’s mansion. Her accent is so bad you’d think it’s fake,haha.

What Maddox has done in Tuscaloosa post 4/27/11 is impressive. We need that type of innovation and out of the box thinking in our state.

twofbyc

Hall of Fame
Oct 14, 2009
538 just published a model for gubantorial elections, which gives Maddox a 1.3% chance of winning. The magic (R) is all you need in some states.

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2018-midterm-election-forecast/governor/
Again, they don’t know people like the guys I work with. All Trumpers and many (apparently most) are voting for Maddox.
Story on local news last night about Ivey’s health.
It ain’t over until the old lady farts. In public. While talking to the media about how she’s in control of the state.
538 didn’t quite predict DJ beating Moore, either; close only counts in horseshoes and hand grenades.

https://fivethirtyeight.com/feature...mal-polling-error-away-from-a-win-in-alabama/

CharminTide

Hall of Fame
Oct 23, 2005
Again, they don’t know people like the guys I work with. All Trumpers and many (apparently most) are voting for Maddox.
Story on local news last night about Ivey’s health.
It ain’t over until the old lady farts. In public. While talking to the media about how she’s in control of the state.
538 didn’t quite predict DJ beating Moore, either; close only counts in horseshoes and hand grenades.

https://fivethirtyeight.com/feature...mal-polling-error-away-from-a-win-in-alabama/

I certainly hope you’re right.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.