GA Guv Race

twofbyc

Hall of Fame
Oct 14, 2009
I doubt that it will matter much. I don't think GA is ready yet for a black woman Democrat to be governor.
Hasn’t Atlanta had several black mayors? I know it’s just Atlanta, but I think you might be understating the backlash, especially after the court ruling today. I think it’s a toss up and it wouldn’t shock me if she won.
I’d prefer her over Old Mother Hubbard Ivey.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

deliveryman35

Hall of Fame
Jul 26, 2003
Gadsden, AL
No Democrat in CA or NY would survive the primary after stating that they believed Roy Moore was a pedophile, but that they'd support him for Senate anyway.
That may be, or not, but ultimately either of those states will ultimately elect a D to federal office—why? Because they are currently—like Alabama—one party states. I was not addressing the primaries specifically. All I was addressing was your last statement about “all it takes is an R.” Well, likewise, in some states sometimes “all it takes is a D.” No R stands a chance in either of those states right now if they are running for governor.

Last edited:

twofbyc

Hall of Fame
Oct 14, 2009
I was going to say anybody stupid enough to pose with a guy wearing an anti-Muslim t-shirt is too stupid to be governor. But he probably knew that would probably win him more votes than it cost him.

Playing to his base, like his mentor.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.