2019 Prospect: 2019 5 star LB Henry To'oto'o chooses Tennessee - Page 11
Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415161718 LastLast
    BamaNation All-American sanjosecrimson's Avatar

Re: 2019 5 star LB Henry To'oto'o

Quote Originally Posted by bamamick View Post
    This would seem like a blow to me. I will have to look through our ILB signings, but right now it's Moses and Kaho and who?

rtr
    Shane Lee is a stud. Moody has been in the program and is underrated. Christian Harris has all the tools to be good.

BamaNation All-SEC

Looks like we signed four ILB-type guys in December, so I am not so worried about HT. Of course we would love to have him, but we should have lots more depth moving forward than have been having, especially since everyone is playing nothing but nickel and dime now.

rtr

News|BB|FB|REC Moderator runtheoption22's Avatar

This would seem like a blow to me. I will have to look through our ILB signings, but right now it's Moses and Kaho and who?

rtr
    Shane Lee is no slouch and he is overlooked in this class.

BamaNation All-American CoolBreeze's Avatar

Frankly, I look for Jaylen Moody to turn some heads in the Spring. Also, I haven't given up on Henry T just yet.
    "Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift. That is why it is called the present."

Oogway, Kung Fu Panda

BamaNation All-SEC

Looks like we signed four ILB-type guys in December, so I am not so worried about HT. Of course we would love to have him, but we should have lots more depth moving forward than have been having, especially since everyone is playing nothing but nickel and dime now.

rtr
    Shane Lee, Christian Harris and who? K Harris, K Mwikuta are penciled in as OLB/Edge guys right now even though both need a little extra mass before they'll be every down kinda guys.

IMHO, We really do need to get one more ILB in the class

BamaNation All-American

Like most, I could see UW. I can`t fathom UT, at least for him. If he goes to UT, especially if his family favors us, I`d love to have the concession to bottle and sell what JP`s feeding him.

Quote Originally Posted by Tideflyer View Post
    Like most, I could see UW. I can`t fathom UT, at least for him. If he goes to UT, especially if his family favors us, I`d love to have the concession to bottle and sell what JP`s feeding him.
    Agreed, if we lose him it will be to the West Coast not Rocky Slop.
    "Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift. That is why it is called the present."

Oogway, Kung Fu Panda

BamaNation All-American

Quote Originally Posted by gtgilbert View Post
    Shane Lee, Christian Harris and who? K Harris, K Mwikuta are penciled in as OLB/Edge guys right now even though both need a little extra mass before they'll be every down kinda guys.

IMHO, We really do need to get one more ILB in the class
    Well, obviously somebody will have to move inside that the staff would have preferred to leave outside.

BamaNation Hall of Fame TiderJack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CoolBreeze View Post
    Frankly, I look for Jaylen Moody to turn some heads in the Spring. Also, I haven't given up on Henry T just yet.
    Moody is built like a tank and will bring some thump. Hopefully he is picking up on the defense and can be in the right place. Hoping Josh McMillon and Markail Benton can contribute also. These are the ILB's we will have next year excluding T'oto'o. I don't see a reason to panic over our depth yet.

Moses
    Kaho
    Moody
    Benton
    McMillon
    Lee
    Harris
    Last edited by TiderJack; February 6th, 2019 at 01:30 PM.

BamaNation First Team

And Ben Davis!

BamaNation All-SEC

Quote Originally Posted by Tideflyer View Post
    Well, obviously somebody will have to move inside that the staff would have preferred to leave outside.
    That could be a hard ask for these guys for a lot of reasons - not ideal body type for position (taller) and they are all DL that we are converting to OLB. The only OLB we've had successfully make that move is Evans, and when we were recruiting him we told him he would likely end up at ILB, but he wanted to try to become an edge guy for us first and that didn't really work out.

Drew DeArmond just tweeted he's not feeling good about HT. Either this is going to be another last might smoke screen like a few guys in December, or something happened in the last 24 hours.
    "I don't know what class is but I can tell when one has it, you can tell from a mile away"
    -- Coach Bryant

"We always talk about playing 60 minutes but this is a 60-10 game: the 60 minutes of the game and the 10 minutes in the locker room after the game that you remember for the rest of your life."
    -- Nick Saban day after beating Clemson

Quote Originally Posted by RTR91 View Post
    Drew DeArmond just tweeted he's not feeling good about HT. Either this is going to be another last might smoke screen like a few guys in December, or something happened in the last 24 hours.
    I'm thinking its smoke since UT has been brought up so prominently today.

Oogway, Kung Fu Panda