2019 Prospect: 2019 5 star LB Henry To'oto'o chooses Tennessee

bigjue24

Suspended
Dec 2, 2009
Okeechobee, FL
Yep. We will be seeing Henry every year and when he has no wins against Bama in his college career he will probably regret his decision.
This is truth. I would have went to UW before I would have done this. He's going to deal with Bama, UGA, and an improving UF every year. That is probably three losses right off the bat. Good luck to him, he's gonna need it.

RollTide_HTTR

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2017
Yep. We will be seeing Henry every year and when he has no wins against Bama in his college career he will probably regret his decision.
Maybe/probably but Pruitt probably isn't the worst head coach for a defensive player to commit to. He does have a kid named after a couple LBs he coached after all.

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
Maybe/probably but Pruitt probably isn't the worst head coach for a defensive player to commit to. He does have a kid named after a couple LBs he coached after all.
I agree Jeremy is a very good coach to play for on defense but I don't see UT beating us in the next 3-4 years. Too much ground to make up especially when you can't catch up on the current class and that is the case for all of our opponents. I hope Pruitt does well at UT so when Saban does retire he is a serious candidate.

Bamabirdie

Scout Team
Dec 24, 2013
Sunny South Florida
Exactly.
He is clearly defense-minded.
He brought in a highly-regarded OC.
And he did a superb job with 2019 recruiting.
Give him three or four years of HC experience, and he could be the right guy to replace the GOAT.

bamaga

Hall of Fame
Apr 29, 2002
JAWJA
Z
Exactly.
He is clearly defense-minded.
He brought in a highly-regarded OC.
And he did a superb job with 2019 recruiting.
Give him three or four years of HC experience, and he could be the right guy to replace the GOAT.
Let’s not get carried away, but I do think they are on the right track to beat UGA in the east! Back up a few months, I said I thought Pruitt was putting together a good class. To’oto’o was one I wanted really bad . We needed another ILB in this class. JMO.

Evil Crimson Dragon

Hall of Fame
Feb 4, 2018
Marietta, GA
Z

Let’s not get carried away, but I do think they are on the right track to beat UGA in the east! Back up a few months, I said I thought Pruitt was putting together a good class. To’oto’o was one I wanted really bad . We needed another ILB in this class. JMO.
There is an ILB in the portal that might fit the bill, as well as two huge TE

Jack Bourbon

Hall of Fame
Aug 3, 2001
Miami FL
Gotta give pruitt credit. He did a good job with the hand he was dealt.

(May or may not have had butter all over it)

Last edited:

bamaga

Hall of Fame
Apr 29, 2002
JAWJA
The guys on the 247 webcast early yesterday morning were floating an interesting take. HT liked Washington , but his family liked Alabama and playing in the SEC where he would get more exposure than playing in the PAC12. As a late compromise, they would settle on UT as they were both OK with UT. I thought that story was ludicrous! But maybe there was something to it. Or maybe it was a coincidence.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.