2019 Prospect: 2019 5 star LB Henry To'oto'o chooses Tennessee

NoNC4Tubs

Hall of Fame
Nov 13, 2010
told us in home he was coming....that's why we cancelled Heimuli visit. He screwed us over.
I wonder why we cancelled? After all we are talking about 17-18 year olds. It certainly isn't about budget.

I bet we don't do that again...

Krymsonman

Hall of Fame
Sep 1, 2009
River Ridge, LA
Deliberate sabotage Truthfully

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
If this is true, then it wouldn't surprise me to find out Pumpkin Phil set it up. "just tell them your going to BAMA, then announce us tomorrow. It will really mess them up". I find it very hard to wish anybody well that does this, 18 years old or 48 years old.

Evil Crimson Dragon

Hall of Fame
Feb 4, 2018
Marietta, GA
If this is true, then it wouldn't surprise me to find out Pumpkin Phil set it up. "just tell them your going to BAMA, then announce us tomorrow. It will really mess them up". I find it very hard to wish anybody well that does this, 18 years old or 48 years old.
Yeah, if the guy had doubts he should have just said he was going elsewhere......

Blindside13

All-SEC
Oct 22, 2011
Near the Barn
I wonder why we cancelled? After all we are talking about 17-18 year olds. It certainly isn't about budget.

I bet we don't do that again...
It's about being honest with the kids and showing some class. The staff thought To'oto'o was in so why not be up front and honest with Heimuli they obliviously only had room for the one. I for one am glad that our staff is honest with these kids even if it does cost us a player every so often. I would rather see that happen then for them to lie to kids just to get them on board, we all have seen how those situations work out.

CB4

Hall of Fame
Aug 8, 2011
Birmingham, AL
It's about being honest with the kids and showing some class. The staff thought To'oto'o was in so why not be up front and honest with Heimuli they obliviously only had room for the one. I for one am glad that our staff is honest with these kids even if it does cost us a player every so often. I would rather see that happen then for them to lie to kids just to get them on board, we all have seen how those situations work out.
I’m going to say this at the risk of possibly offending some. Pruitt is a Bama guy, a fantastic coach and terrific recruiter. But Jeremy has always given me an “uneasy” feeling. Even when transitioned back to Bama from UGA as the DC.

IIRC Pruitt was the lead recruiter for TJ Yeldon when he made the 11th hour flip to Bama from Auburn just before the dead period. I know all is fair in love, war and recruiting but I wouldn’t be surprised if Pruitt told him to stay quiet and orchestrated this.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.