2019 Prospect: 2019 5 star LB Henry To'oto'o chooses Tennessee - Page 5
Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst 12345678910111215 ... LastLast
    BamaNation All-American sanjosecrimson's Avatar

Re: 2019 5 star LB Henry To'oto'o

Quote Originally Posted by TheRealPokeChop View Post
    there are already some very good olbs in this class that may play quickly next year. We have been light on OLBs, mostly due to losing both allen and miller (both back next year)

Anoma has played in most games late, but hes had some issues keeping contain and seems to draw a horsecaller or personal everytime he gets on the field.Though hes also flashed a lot, he has looked fantastic and shown his inexperience often at the same time. He'll be a very good linebacker once he catches up to the level of play. There is also Jerez Parks who may grow into a DE (or may already be listed at DE) he should get playing time next year as an outside guy, parks is probably built better to hold the edge on run plays like jennings.
    Miller is a 5th year senior. unfortunately the OK game was his last game playing for the Tide.
    Allen will come back and hopefully Terrell Lewis ( junior) and Jennings ( redshirt junior) do to.
    Last edited by sanjosecrimson; January 1st, 2019 at 10:58 AM.

Andalusia, Alabama via Pensacola, Florida United States

Quote Originally Posted by sanjosecrimson View Post
    Miller is a 5th year senior. unfortunately the OK game was his last game playing for the Tide.
    Allen will come back and hopefully Terrell Lewis ( junior) and Jennings ( redshirt junior) do to.
    Nah, Miller is playing.

BamaNation All-American sanjosecrimson's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JBama_in_PCOLA View Post
    Nah, Miller is playing.
    https://247sports.com/college/alabam...day-127141946/

"I think he's questionable at this point whether he’s going to be able to recover and contribute in this game," Saban said. "We’re sort of taking it day by day to see how he responds."

I hope you're right JBama.

"I think he's questionable at this point whether hes going to be able to recover and contribute in this game," Saban said. "Were sort of taking it day by day to see how he responds."

Me too.

BamaNation Hall of Fame TiderJack's Avatar

"I think he's questionable at this point whether he’s going to be able to recover and contribute in this game," Saban said. "We’re sort of taking it day by day to see how he responds."

I will be shocked if Miller plays. Looked like a severe pull and you don't come back in 9 days from a pulled hamstring.

BamaNation All-American TheRealPokeChop's Avatar

My mistake i meant to say Allen and Lewis. My bad.
    I do think theres a decent chance miller plays or at least tries to play Monday

BamaNation All-American

My mistake i meant to say Allen and Lewis. My bad.
    I do think theres a decent chance miller plays or at least tries to play Monday
    If he's not fully healed up, I'd rather him not try. Its hard to come back from a pulled hamstring (and his seemed pretty bad), and easy to reinjure. I think it'd be a bad if he plays and isn't fully ready.

Anything on Henry?

BamaNation All-SEC

there are already some very good olbs in this class that may play quickly next year. We have been light on OLBs, mostly due to losing both allen and miller (both back next year)

Anoma has played in most games late, but hes had some issues keeping contain and seems to draw a horsecaller or personal everytime he gets on the field.Though hes also flashed a lot, he has looked fantastic and shown his inexperience often at the same time. He'll be a very good linebacker once he catches up to the level of play. There is also Jerez Parks who may grow into a DE (or may already be listed at DE) he should get playing time next year as an outside guy, parks is probably built better to hold the edge on run plays like jennings.
    Don't forget Latu. Like Anoma needs some mass to hold the edge, but could be situational rusher. in this class of those who are likely JLB/pass rush/edge guys, harris and mwikuta are likely like Anoma and latu and will need time with Cochran before they are true edge setters, but could be early factors as situational rushers. Eboigbe is the most likely to be ready to step into a real rotational role and be able to both set the edge and be a pass rush guy.

Quote Originally Posted by gtgilbert View Post
    Don't forget Latu. Like Anoma needs some mass to hold the edge, but could be situational rusher. in this class of those who are likely JLB/pass rush/edge guys, harris and mwikuta are likely like Anoma and latu and will need time with Cochran before they are true edge setters, but could be early factors as situational rushers. Eboigbe is the most likely to be ready to step into a real rotational role and be able to both set the edge and be a pass rush guy.
    Might be wrong, but I believe Christian Harris will be an ILB at Bama.
    "I don't know what class is but I can tell when one has it, you can tell from a mile away"
    -- Coach Bryant

"We always talk about playing 60 minutes but this is a 60-10 game: the 60 minutes of the game and the 10 minutes in the locker room after the game that you remember for the rest of your life."
    -- Nick Saban day after beating Clemson

You are correct. He was actually one of the stand-out performers yesterday at practice for the All-American Bowl.
    Quote Originally Posted by RTR91 View Post

BamaNation All-SEC

Quote Originally Posted by RTR91 View Post
    You are right - Christian Harris is slated to be an ILB. KEVIN Harris is slated to start his career at OLB. I should have used the first name in my post to avoid confusion

very much excited about C Harris also. Kid has great speed (having been a WR/CB) and has size for LB - might even be able to slim up just a few pounds to gain even more speed/explosiveness. Probably just special teams for him early as he figures out what it means to be an ILB, but if he keeps that speed and explosiveness there's a lot of potential there.
    Last edited by gtgilbert; January 3rd, 2019 at 11:42 AM.

Are we going to have room for To’oto’o? There seems to be a lot of kids committing!
    to 16 and beyond........