2019 Prospect: 2019 5 star LB Henry To'oto'o chooses Tennessee - Page 7
Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst 123456789101112131417 ... LastLast
    BamaNation All-SEC

Re: 2019 5 star LB Henry To'oto'o

Quote Originally Posted by sanjosecrimson View Post
    Vols are indeed a threat esp. with a defensive mind as HC ( Pruitt).
    but with Alabama's great track record of putting ILB in the NFL, Mack departing, a big need at the position, and a roster full of Polynesians ( Tua, Taulia, Kaho, Latu, Musica) , I like the Tide here for HT commitment on NSD.
    Hope you are right..........I think Bama gets him as well

BamaNation All-American sanjosecrimson's Avatar

To'oto'o has stated his last OV will be in Tuscaloosa. You can bet your lei, the Polynesian contingency will be looking out for him during the OV!
    After that, The GOAT, Tosh ( De La Salle alum ) and Golding will pay him a home visit just before NSD. Make no mistake, he has Alabama's full attention..
    Last edited by sanjosecrimson; January 16th, 2019 at 11:33 AM.

I'm afraid Tosh leaving will hurt with Henry.
    "I don't know what class is but I can tell when one has it, you can tell from a mile away"
    -- Coach Bryant

"We always talk about playing 60 minutes but this is a 60-10 game: the 60 minutes of the game and the 10 minutes in the locker room after the game that you remember for the rest of your life."
    -- Nick Saban day after beating Clemson

News|BB|FB|REC Moderator runtheoption22's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RTR91 View Post
    agreed...just how much is the question

Henry can't go to the Browns (yet...) So we've got that going for us, which is nice. on TideFans.com
    Quote Originally Posted by runtheoption22 View Post
    agreed...just how much is the question

Quote Originally Posted by RTR91 View Post
    its been reported that HT has been communicating with Golding down the stretch and has mentioned in interviews that he wants to commit to the school and not to any particular coach. I believe when HT comes for his OV, CNS will have a plan in place to show him how we will use him and how important he is to this class. the home visit after the OV ( hopefully with a new DC) will be huge!
    Last edited by sanjosecrimson; January 17th, 2019 at 09:18 AM.

BamaNation Hall of Fame TiderJack's Avatar

its been reported that HT has been communicating with Golding down the stretch and has mentioned in interviews that he wants to commit to the school and not to any particular coach. I believe when HT comes for his OV, CNS will have a plan in place to show him how we will use him and how important he is to this class. the home visit after the OV ( hopefully with a new DC) will be huge!
    I would also think Tosh would have called Henry (maybe per Saban request) and told him Bama was still the place for him and Tosh was still continuing to recruit him.

I see on the Ut board they are pretty confident ! Although the Crystal Balls are 100% Bama, UT is also listed as warmer with Bama in interest level! The fact that Pruitt gets an OV this weekend also gives Pruitt the chance to highlight Bama’s ‘unstable’ coaching situation! Something that Nick will have to address most certainly on HT’s visit to TTown!
    to 16 and beyond........

Quote Originally Posted by TiderJack View Post
    I would also think Tosh would have called Henry (maybe per Saban request) and told him Bama was still the place for him and Tosh was still continuing to recruit him.
    Yes I agree. And in actuality , Tosh leaving for the NFL was a win-win situation for Coach Saban and Bama. Tosh will no longer coach or recruit at the college level therefore not a threat to recruit against us ( looking at you Georgia) and he gets a NFL gig.

BamaNation Hall of Fame TiderJack's Avatar

There were 3 CB's today for Henry but all were VIP picks. Bama or UT is trending.

BamaNation All-American CoolBreeze's Avatar

That's good stuff right there. Kids need to commit to play for schools and not coaches. That said, Golding is a pretty good coach and recruiter in his own right.
    "Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift. That is why it is called the present."

Oogway, Kung Fu Panda

Quote Originally Posted by TiderJack View Post
    There were 3 CB's today for Henry but all were VIP picks. Bama or UT is trending.
    They were all for UT, I guess losing Lupoi really hurt! We don’t need to lose To’oto’o!

He is coming off an OV , so that may have something to do with his interest in UT. He has Trey and Taulia to persuade him at the Polynesian bowl plus an OV on the 25th. I’m sure Nick will have to undo the coaching instability propaganda he got from UT, and Tosh leaving didn’t help! Funny the crystal balls came right after Tosh left! His last OV is Oregon, so we still have Cristobal to contend with!
    Last edited by bamaga; January 17th, 2019 at 05:53 PM.
    to 16 and beyond........

BamaNation All-American

Quote Originally Posted by bamaga View Post
    They were all for UT, I guess losing Lupoi really hurt! We don’t need to lose To’oto’o!

He is coming off an OV , so that may have something to do with his interest in UT. He has Trey and Taulia to persuade him at the Polynesian bowl plus an OV on the 25th. I’m sure Nick will have to undo the coaching instability propaganda he got from UT, and Tosh leaving didn’t help! Funny the crystal balls came right after Tosh left! His last OV is Oregon, so we still have Cristobal to contend with!

We may have a lot to overcome here. Interested to see what Jam might have to say. Real position of need and a chance to play early. Always good to have the last visit.