2019 Prospect: 2019 5 star LB Henry To'oto'o chooses Tennessee

runtheoption22

News|BB|FB|REC Moderator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2003
Cleveland
Re: 2019 5 star LB Henry To'oto'o

I think Henry T rolls with Bama.......I feel pretty good about the connection with Tua and the others
west coast sources are saying different..... it may be a troll job or he really could be going to UT

sanjosecrimson

Hall of Fame
May 18, 2007
San Jose, California

for real....it's a definitely an 11th hour development. we were out in front of UT even after his OV to them.
all we heard was Washington is a very close 2nd. Tenn seemed to fade away the last week unless Pruitt really sold him on early playing time . the latest from Huffman was his whole family prefers Alabama to boot!!!

bamamick

All-American
Feb 22, 2005

This would seem like a blow to me. I will have to look through our ILB signings, but right now it's Moses and Kaho and who?

rtr

bamamick

All-American
Feb 22, 2005

Looks like we signed four ILB-type guys in December, so I am not so worried about HT. Of course we would love to have him, but we should have lots more depth moving forward than have been having, especially since everyone is playing nothing but nickel and dime now.

rtr

CoolBreeze

Hall of Fame
Sep 18, 2002
Hoover

Frankly, I look for Jaylen Moody to turn some heads in the Spring. Also, I haven't given up on Henry T just yet.

gtgilbert

All-American
Aug 12, 2011

Looks like we signed four ILB-type guys in December, so I am not so worried about HT. Of course we would love to have him, but we should have lots more depth moving forward than have been having, especially since everyone is playing nothing but nickel and dime now.

rtr
Shane Lee, Christian Harris and who? K Harris, K Mwikuta are penciled in as OLB/Edge guys right now even though both need a little extra mass before they'll be every down kinda guys.

IMHO, We really do need to get one more ILB in the class

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA

Like most, I could see UW. I can`t fathom UT, at least for him. If he goes to UT, especially if his family favors us, I`d love to have the concession to bottle and sell what JP`s feeding him.

CoolBreeze

Hall of Fame
Sep 18, 2002
Hoover

Like most, I could see UW. I can`t fathom UT, at least for him. If he goes to UT, especially if his family favors us, I`d love to have the concession to bottle and sell what JP`s feeding him.
Agreed, if we lose him it will be to the West Coast not Rocky Slop.

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA

Shane Lee, Christian Harris and who? K Harris, K Mwikuta are penciled in as OLB/Edge guys right now even though both need a little extra mass before they'll be every down kinda guys.

IMHO, We really do need to get one more ILB in the class
Well, obviously somebody will have to move inside that the staff would have preferred to leave outside.

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL

Frankly, I look for Jaylen Moody to turn some heads in the Spring. Also, I haven't given up on Henry T just yet.
Moody is built like a tank and will bring some thump. Hopefully he is picking up on the defense and can be in the right place. Hoping Josh McMillon and Markail Benton can contribute also. These are the ILB's we will have next year excluding T'oto'o. I don't see a reason to panic over our depth yet.

Moses
Kaho
Moody
Benton
McMillon
Lee
Harris

Last edited:

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.