2019 Prospect: 2019 5 star LB Henry To'oto'o chooses Tennessee

sanjosecrimson

Hall of Fame
May 18, 2007
San Jose, California
Re: 2019 5 star LB Henry To'oto'o

I can see Pruitt selling him on playing along side JJ Peterson. Would be a strong duo for the UT defense.
yup and the fact Kevin Simon was announced today as an off the field coach. He went to the same high school ( De La Salle) and appears to be the difference. Kid mentioned him in his reasoning during the interview.

AlexanderFan

Hall of Fame
Jul 23, 2004
Birmingham
Good point. But he and his family can't be looking at maximum development with this decision. Is it a lock that he's a 3 year player?
Alabama has not had the luxury of recruiting project linebackers in recent memory. If we wanted him,he was almost plug and play ready you can bet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blindside13

All-SEC
Oct 22, 2011
Near the Barn

I can see Pruitt selling him on playing along side JJ Peterson. Would be a strong duo for the UT defense.
The key name in this comment is Pruitt, I have a feeling he is going to be a thorn in our side every year, especially with defensive players.

CB4

Hall of Fame
Aug 8, 2011
Birmingham, AL
While I don’t think Tosh leaving played a huge role in his decision, I think it gave Pruitt enough room to swing him to UT.

And don’t underestimate Pruitt as a recruiter. He’s pretty darn good.

bamaga

Hall of Fame
Apr 29, 2002
JAWJA
Tennessee fans are already making fun of his name! He should feel welcome in rocky flop

Saban4Ever

All-American
Sep 27, 2016
Cobb County GA

I wish BAMA could have gotten Bogle and To'oto'o. Those were definitely positions of need. Seems the past few years we either have too many injuries at linebacker, or guys Saban really wants/needs chose other schools (linebackers).

What is really important is that we keep stability with the coaches and that the coaches can develop the players on the roster. The 2nd and 3rd stringers need more play time to help with depth, especially for November/December, and playoffs.

Hopefully this group of coaches will be able to do that. I still wonder about the DC... hopefully it is not Golding unless he has a Co DC with him.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
Saw where JP might have gotten in to see Henry on Thursday after Saban visited on Wednesday, which would explain the last few days.

CoolBreeze

Hall of Fame
Sep 18, 2002
Hoover
I am much more excited about the ones we got and not really concerned with this one. It all works out in the end.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.