2019 Prospect: 2019 5 star LB Henry To'oto'o chooses Tennessee

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA
From Cali, saw where we made his top 8. Camped at UA last week. He`s 6`2", 210. When I watched his highlights I thought " strong safety ". Anybody know anything more about him? Will he visit officially? Legit shot?

gtgilbert

All-American
Aug 12, 2011
Re: `19 5* OLB Henry To`Oto`O

From Cali, saw where we made his top 8. Camped at UA last week. He`s 6`2", 210. When I watched his highlights I thought " strong safety ". Anybody know anything more about him? Will he visit officially? Legit shot?
Good looking prospect. Tosh is is recruiter so I would think that would mean we have a legit shot. According to one article he want to play ILB in college, so would make a good fit for us if he can gain 15-20 pounds. He does use his hands well in traffic already so that's a coveted skill for an ILB in our scheme.

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL

I have not heard anything about him but he is an impressive prospect and he plays for De LaSalle which is a powerhouse CA HS program. Hopefully we can get him on campus and have Najee and our other west coast guys work on him. Here is his profile and video. Really good at timing the blitz and can run.

https://247sports.com/player/henry-tootoo-46039470

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville

I have not heard anything about him but he is an impressive prospect and he plays for De LaSalle which is a powerhouse CA HS program. Hopefully we can get him on campus and have Najee and our other west coast guys work on him. Here is his profile and video. Really good at timing the blitz and can run.

https://247sports.com/player/henry-tootoo-46039470
Made his first visit to campus over a year this past week. Seemed to have a good time interacting with the players and coaches.

Did say Alabama, Tennessee, and Washington are the ones pushing hardest at the moment.

sanjosecrimson

Hall of Fame
May 18, 2007
San Jose, California
2019 5 star LB Henry To'oto'o

https://247sports.com/Player/Henry-Tootoo-46039470/

Bama trending big here. Henry has made it clear that he wants to leave California/ West Coast and play football out of state.
He is from Northern Cali powerhouse De La Salle ( Tosh Lupoi's alma mater and his primary recruiter).

in the last few days, a flurry of crystal balls came in with 100% Alabama across the board.

fingers crossed.

EDIT: he is not planning to enroll early.

Last edited:

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.