SEC Basketball Media Day

edwd58

All-American
Aug 2, 2006
I thought it strange, but... it's on the internet - so it must be true. Ha! Thanks for the clarification.

AUDub

Hall of Fame
Dec 4, 2013
Give me ambiguity or give me something else.
Just to give y'all a heads up, an 0-2 start for Auburn isn't out of the question next week. We'll be a tad shorthanded, 7 scholly players, before Maui. Doughty (high ankle sprain) and Wiley (foot) are dinged but are expected to be back by the time that tournament rolls around. And of course, Purifoy is sitting the first 9 games.

No reason to panic should we drop 1 or both. We'll be back at 10 scholly players before getting into the meat of the schedule.

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
I saw that the men's team played Auburn last night (10/31) in what I presume was a closed scrimmage, and lost 90-71. I hope the results of this game and the scrimmage with Jax State were the product of CAJ experimenting with various lineups and such. Otherwise, those games don't bode well for the upcoming season.

This is where I saw that there was a game: http://statbroadcast.com/events/statmonitr.php?gid=alab
I'm almost certain that is some kind of mistake because I seriously doubt we had a secret mens basketball game against Auburn the night after playing Montevallo.
Avery was at home passing out candy (saw a picture on Twitter.) Doubt it’s true.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Cecil says they didn’t scrimmage.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I thought it strange, but... it's on the internet - so it must be true. Ha! Thanks for the clarification.
not to go all Selma on everyone, but I am pretty sure 90-71 was the score when we lost to auburn back in February.

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
I went into that game expecting to get drubbed. McLemore was out with an ankle turned the wrong direction, Heron had the flu. 7 scholarship players. Game was won on raw emotion.
your guys could not miss from 3 point land that game. everything was going in for your guys.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.